jonah marais • yoga

"hey guys, it's y/n and i'm here with my boyfriend, jonah," you said into your camera.

"hi!" he waved.

"so today we're gonna he doing the yoga challenge. we have a yoga mat right here and we're gonna find a bunch of poses to do, so yeah let's start."

"babe, i'm like the least flexible person ever," jonah said.

"you'll be fine." you patted his chest and grabbed your phone. you and jonah looked up yoga poses and picked one.

(idk how to write this so go watch liza and david's yoga challenge lol)

"i call this one a piece of pizza!" you said. jonah got on the ground and you put your feet on his shoulders and your hands on his ankles.

"does it look like pizza?" jonah asked.

"quick think of a cheesy joke!" then you fell off of jonah and you both started laughing.

jonah grabbed your phone and looked for the next pose.

"i call this one honey are my keys under the couch?" jonah said. "i'm gonna be the dad."

"i wanted to be the daddy," you whined.

"i said dad not daddy don't be weird."

"oh okay."

jonah bent over and you lifted your legs onto his back. you both looked in the same direction.

"oh honey i think the keys aren't here." he stared walking forward making you fall. "let's check over here. are the keys here honey?"

you fell off of him and started laughing. jonah laughed and grabbed your hands, helping you stand up. he quickly pecked your lips making you smile. you grabbed your phone and looked for another pose.

"this one's called let's fart o each other at the same time."

you and jonah both bent over so your butts were touching.

"your butt is small," jonah said.

"your butt's big."

"thank you." you chuckled and grabbed jonah's hands. "i'm gonna pass the fart on now ready?"

he made a fart noise and you did after him. you both laughed and stood back up.

"i call this one your breath smells." jonah laughed. you both put your hands together and arched your backs.

"oh your breath does smell," you said.

"it does?" he asked.

"yeah."

you laughed and moved onto the next one.

"this one's called i just bought a really small studio apartment in new york can you come sleep with me?" jonah said and you laughed.

"ok i'm on the bottom," you said, getting in the floor and laying with your legs tucked underneath you and your arms by your side.

"ok but that's stupid i'm gonna crush you." jonah lay on top of you, making you groan from how heavy he was.

"oh my god! oh my god! get off of me!"

"so do you like my apartment?" he asked, making you laugh. you pushed him off of you.

"next one's called your breath stinks part two."

jonah bent over and you put your legs on his back then jonah leaned his head back and kissed you, but you both burst out laughing.

your legs were still on jonah and he started crawling forward, lifting your legs up higher.

"jonah!" you squealed. he grabbed your waist and stood up, holding your legs and dragging you around while you couldn't stop laughing.

he finally set you down and you went back to the yoga poses.

"this isn't a yoga pose she's literally falling from another pose and they took a picture," jonah said.

jonah bent over and you lay on top of him, throwing your legs up in the air.

"hey we did it!"

"wait really? let me see." jonah stood up really quickly making you fall backwards, but you landed on your feet.

"this one's called honey do i have crabs?"

"no." jonah laughed. he lay on the ground and you lay on his feet, grabbing his hands. he held you in the air, but you were unsteady and he dropped you, making you fall on the floor next to him. you both burst out laughing.

you tried the pose again and you did it correctly.

"yay!" you exclaimed. you looked at the next one and laughed.

"this one's called i need space, no you don't," jonah said. you laughed.

you put one foot on jonah's and he grabbed your other foot. you leaned forward and stuck your arms out.

"i need space!" you said.

"no you don't." you both laughed as jonah helped you stand up.

"this one's called honey someone's coming quick pretend to be a coffee table."

jonah lay on the ground and you put your feet o top of him. you tried to stand up but you couldn't take your hands off the ground without falling.

"i think i built this ikea coffee table wrong," you said making jonah laugh.

"i call this one yoga position." you shrugged. jonah laughed and lay on the ground.

you stood over him and leaned your back on his feet.

"put your trust in me," he said.

"i'm putting something in you," you mumbled.

"ew," he said. "that's a different challenge."

you both laughed and jonah lifted you up. he stared lifting you up and down and counted while you laughed. he set you down beside him and you got up.

"okay one more," you said.

"you know what this looks like? the lamp from pixar." you both laughed.

you wrapped your arms and legs around jonah and he bent over, holding you around him.

"yoga!" you both shouted. he put you down and you both stood up.

"okay so," you said. you and jonah kept doing weird poses as you spoke. "that's all we have for you today. i hope you liked it and if you want more yoga..."

"join a gym?" jonah asked laughing.

"right." you laughed. "make sure to give this video a thumbs up and go follow jonah and his band on instagram at whydontwemusic. okay love you guys bye!"

you went and turned the camera off and walked back to jonah, who was laying on the ground. you lay down next to him.

"that wasn't that bad was it?" you asked laughing.

"no it was fun. especially this one." he stood up and grabbed your legs, picking you up upside down and carrying you around the whole apartment.

"jonah! put me down oh my god!" you screamed as he ran around with you.

he brought you to your bedroom and lay you down on the floor. he sat on the bed and you got up and straddled him, putting your arms around his neck. you were both still laughing.

"i love you," you said.

"i love you too." he kissed your lips and you smiled.

*****