Backup dancers 😒

Jennie PoV

As we finished up another successful concert me and my members, along with the crew go backstage into our dressing room.

We were all so happy that we made our blinks happy we love all our fans.

As I look around I see Jisoo and Rosé talking to each other but I didn't see Lisa.

Where's my Lisa??? 

I walked up to Jisoo and Rosé

Jennie: hi unnie, hi Rosie have you seen Lisa around

Rosé: lost your girlfriend already huh

Rosé and Jisoo laugh

I widen my eyes at Rosé

Jennie: rosieeeeeee shut up!

Nobody knows about mine and Lisa relationship except for my members one of the reasons is we are on a dating ban so let's just say it's very secret.

Jisoo: wait Lisa is over there with that backup dancer

Jisoo pointed and My eyes followed to where she was pointing.

My eyes widened

That backup dancer which I can't remember her name was openly flirting with my Lisa. My daddy. My sweet face. My girlfriend.

Rosé: calm down Jennie they're just talking.

Rosé says while rubbing my shoulder to calm me down.

Jennie: I can clearly see that this random girl with a pretty face is all over Lisa

The back up dancer walked a little closer and whispered something to my lover which made her laugh. What the hell are you laughing at Lisa!

My blood was beyond boiling it's turned to lava right about now.

Jisoo: she's one of Lisa backup dancers and wait till we get home you can't cause any drama in front of all these people

Jisoo was right you just wait till you get home Manoban you're in a lot of trouble.

An hour later

Lisa PoV

When we got home we took our shoes off and headed inside. Everyone was acting strange in the car. The girls were silent.

Jennie was not smiling one and not clingy to me like she normally is she didn't even walk with me out of the concert venue or sit next to me in the car.

I had a feeling she was mad at me. But what did I possibly do.

Rosé: good luck Lisa I'm going to my room

Jisoo: Yeah good luck hopefully we don't see you sleep on the sofa again in the morning.

I raised my eyebrow as Jisoo and Rosé who ran to their room that they both shared.

Lisa: babe what are they talking about?

Jennie: Lisa don't act innocent with me you know what you did

Jennie said in a firm tone and her signature serious face which only made me gulp.

Lisa: i..I don't, baby

Jennie rolled her eyes at me I walk up to her wrapping my arms around her waist.

Lisa: what did I do now?

I think Jennie is having one of her moments

Jennie crosses her arms

Jennie: your pretty little backup dancer you were flirting with?

I looked at her with a confused expression. she just glared at me back waiting for my answer.

Lisa: you mean Jackie?

Jennie rolls her eyes

Jennie: the bitch has a name now, give me your phone did she give you her number too

Jennie is getting all possessive again

Lisa: babe she was just telling me my solo dance stage was hard to learn but I make it look easy which made me laugh and I told her she did a good job.

Jennie: oh she was giving you compliments

I shake my head a little what am I gonna do with this girl.

Lisa: babe I love you and only you your the only girl who makes my heart flutter coz your so sexy.

Jennie wraps her arms around my neck

Jennie: keep talking

I see Jennie blush

Lisa: my favourite part of the day is getting back home so I can cuddle up with you and do other stuff...

I wiggle my eyebrows which made Jennie hide her face into my neck.

Lisa: I'm sorry if I upset you I didn't mean to am I forgiven.

Jennie looked back up at me and nodded then I pecked her lips which made her giggle.

Jennie: I still want to check your phone by the way, so hand it over.

I rolled my eyes doing what she asked. Otherwise She might just make me sleep outside.

Lisa: okay babe.

\\\\\\\\\\\\

There's the first chapter this is my first book so sorry if it doesn't seem interesting but I hope you enjoy it.

I'm starting to republish this book.