Stalker

Another hectic day at work and it's already past lunchtime, have been on back to back phone conferences since this morning. I felt my stomach growl, it's already 1:30pm and I haven't had any breakfast since I went in an early meeting.

A job in recruitment never stops, even on weekends you get calls and inquiries from applicants, you need to attend to them since most of our requisitions are hard to fill and the candidates are available over the weekends for a phone call.

And since I really wanted this team to grow, I am really working hard to get new clients that so far has been going well that is why our team has been super busy these past few days.

Knock..knock..

"Come in"

"Ms. Liz, you haven't eaten yet, do you want me to get you something?" Jinhe peeking at the door.

"Oh no Jinhe, thank you...I'm about to head out to grab something...need some fresh air too." I said

"There's a cafeteria that serves great pasta and bread across the left side of the buidling..maybe you want to try it" Jinhe said

"Pasta would be nice...thanks...I'll get going, if I have any calls, tell them I'll be back in an hour." I instructed her.

"Yes Ms. Liz" as she bows going back to her seat.

I took my wallet, the book I'm reading and celfone and head out.

Jimin's POV

"We have been here for almost 2 hours....maybe there's a cafe inside that huge building...or she bought her own lunch or something.."Jungkook said while stretching.

I still patiently waited inside the car parked in front of the building scanning everyone coming out for lunch.

"Ugh! maybe she's not in the office today.." I said

"You have her number right? why don't you just call her and ask her out?!" Jungkook asked

Until I finally saw her and my world stopped spinning.

"She's here! she's here!!!!" I almost screamed staring at her waiting for the stoplight to turn red. "Where is she going?!" I asked myself

"Oh hyung! just ask her out already! ugh!" Jungkook complained

"Sshhhhh!"

I covered my face and took my beanie and went out of the car.

"Hey! hey! hyung!!! where are you going???!! you're not supposed to.....ugh!" I left Jungkook in the car and started walking in her direction.

She went inside a small restaurant across the building so I went inside as well, took a seat with great view of her.

"Ugh! why are you so cute? but she looks tired..aww must be working hard.." i said to myself. "I'll kill myself if she has a boyfriend...ugh!! pretty girl...what did you do to me??' i was in trance when I heard a tap on my table.

"I said if I can take your order?" the waiter asked

"Uhm...one cafe americano please thank you" i said as the waiter leaves.

Ugh..just look at her so cute..reading a book.

reading a book

Liz's POV

"Ugh! what time it is? I need to head back" I told myself as I picked up my book and stood up.

"Thank you ma'am for coming..hope to see you again soon" the waiter said smiling so big at me as he opens the door for me.

"Thank you!" I replied giving him a smile as well.

The moment I stepped out I was caught offguard with a guy that is already in front of me, he wasn't looking at his direction as well and bumped into each other. My face hit his hard chest..like someone who works out. I lost my balance a little bit and he caught me grabbing my arm and my waist as he looked down on my face. He was wearing a mask, and a baseball cap but his eyes were cute, his hair peeking through through the hat on his forehead. His scent was so masculine, someone you want to bury your face in the neck to cuddle.

"I'm so sorry miss.." but still won't let go of me.

I smiled "uhm...it's okay.."

He let go of me and bowed, I know he's smiling behind the mask he's wearing.

Jimin's POV

She stood up and started walking to the door and the dumbass waiter all smiling and flirting at her. I don't think he's like that to all their customers. Ugh!

I stood up as well to follow her but I froze when  Jungkook bumped into her making her loose her balance and this stupid boy grabbed her waist and arm to not let her fall. Ugh!!! She doesn't even know me but I'm jealous as fuck.

Jungkook looked down at her apologizing and she smiled back telling him it's alright. I swear to god this maknae is gonna pay for this.

"Have you seen that noona hyung? she's so——" i cut him off by pulling his collar from the back as I drag him back to the car.

"From the looks of it...she's Elizabeth..I'm sorry hyung...I didn't mean to grab her waist...I was looking at you and I didn't see her...you're gonna kill me now aren't you??" he was blabbering as he went inside the car.

"I hate you for touching her!!! ugh! i hate you so much!!! why didn't you just waited here in the car? what if someone recognized you? ugh! I wanna hit your little head!" i sighed as I leaned back smiling.

"You're right hyung...her smile gives your heart a hard time...and her eyes..." Jungkook said smiling

"Don't you fucking dare Jungkook!"I gave him a sharp look...a look that says shes mine.

Jungkook just laughed out loud.

"Oh my god hyung are you in love already???" he asked still laughing.

"C'mon let's go home" ignoring what he said.

It may be cheesy if I say love at first sight but I can't think of anything else on how to describe this

It may be cheesy if I say love at first sight but I can't think of anything else on how to describe this. And to add to that, he doesn't know me as me. I can be the average human being who likes someone. I just can't contain my excitement just thinking about it.

I spent my few days off stalking her. Yes. My pathetic me was stalking her. The guys were confused as to why just not call her instead, I don't want to answer them. But my answer is I am scared actually, scared of what will happen. I always have second thoughts and I hate it. I'm dying to call her but how soon will she be able to recognize me...and how will she take it...will she even like me in the first place...will she like my average me being an engineer working for a car company.

These thoughts has been running over and over so I make myself satisfied just how I creepingly stalk her.

I lay down my bed looking at the ceiling when Jungkook came in holding my phone on his chest and started whispering..

"Hyung! you have a phone call...I can't see you anywhere in the living room so I picked up the call...here..she's on hold" he said

"Who is it?" as I took my phone placing it in my ear.

He just smiled and sat on the couch.