Performance

"YOU SAY WHAT NOW?!" i heard it the first time but I needed to ask again and Jimin was just giving me his multimillion dollar smile.

"There has got to be something else! I can clean your dorm..."

"Someone does that"Jimin quickly cut me off

"Do you laundry"

"Someone does that too"

"Cook for you!!! yes that's it! I can cook for you everyday!!!"

"Nope...Jin hyung cooks for us"

"You are really freakin serious you're gonna ask me to do it??!!!" I asked again trying to sink it in and he just nodded still with his smile not leaving his face as he is winning in this argument.

"You know I'm still disappointed with you doing work at our vacation you promised me! we both promised! no work this whole week!"and then he got me there. ugh. He started pouting again.

I left out a big sigh and walked to him to give him a hug with my face on his neck.

"I'm sorry...I know I broke my promise..okay fine I'll do it"I said still nuzzled on his neck. "You know your cologne is notnpleasant to my taste"

"You gave this to me remember?"he said

"Oh...well let's buy a new one...Jinhe's perfume also smells similar to that...like it makes my head hurt"

*****

I went over a couple of videos and tutorials on youtube for the past half hour as Jimin was just enjoying himself staring at me while I procrastinate with his "wish".

"What?!" as I roll my eyes on him going back to the video

"You're just too cute going all serious"he said

"Do you even imagine the pressure you're giving me??? I'm gonna do this for you...like one of the most talented dancer...you're suppose to be doing this to me!" I complained

"The only dancing I did was my cheerleading days...ugh!"

"Just a simple one is okay for me...I might not be able to contain myself anyway..."he said giggling

"You are such a pervert!"

"To you yes.."he whispered out loud

"Can you at least give me a day? I need to practice"I asked and he just laughed scooting closer to me giving me a hug kissing me softly.

"Sure babe!"

"I'll video call Yoongi so he can see me practice and be a good judge" I teased him and he quickly broke the hug with a sharp look on me.

"No one will see that just me and only me!!!!" Jimin said as I ran and he started chasing me...running around the huge suite like idiots.

*****

Jimin went out because I asked him to so I can practice on my little performance later. It's just a short one but the pressure in me is killing me like to perform in front of one of the most greatest dancers...like what the hell am I into?!

After memorizing the moves up uptil my satisfaction, I headed out to pick my outfit..I'm really gonna go all out the hell I care...I'll just enjoy and and I'm sure Jimin will appreciate.