A.P

Now let's go back to the main characters😂😆

Jinhe's POV:

"Fuck" i cursed looking at my phone. This is the 5th anonymous message I got from this number that I kept on ignoring and brushing off. But it's not just starting to annoy me but texts seemed accurate and giving me the chills.

I saw he picked you up...he spent the night and you had sex again huh? you think he loves you? think again. A.P

And this time there's a picture sent:

I carefully analyzed the picture and I can't give my 100% it's Jimins

I carefully analyzed the picture and I can't give my 100% it's Jimins. I looked at the sleeve and the jeans but it won't prove anything that it's him. I just had one thing for sure that someone wants to mess with me...with us.

I have tried calling this number but of course whoever it is won't pick up. I have sent text messages, no response, even if I tried using a different number to call the number...no avail. This person uses different numbers but uses the same initial of A.P. Who the fuck is A.P?

This was the fifth message and it's getting to me nerves already. I haven't really said anything to anyone because before I wasn't that alarmed but as the messages kept coming the more precise it gets like someone is stalking me and Jimin. Maybe one of his fans? paparazzi? ugh! The reality here is this person knows about us and has the power to expose us publicly and that would be a mess.

For the time being I always persuaded Jimin to just hang out in my apartment and I really avoided going out because it's starting to make me worry a little bit not really for me but for Jimin being a public figure.

I want to figure this out myself as much as possible. It has been going on for a good 3 weeks, recieved this 5th message and now it progressed to sending a picture like this person wants me to go crazy in paranoia and I'm starting to feel crazy. Ugh!

The next day at the office around mid day, I got another text

Look what I found? I guess it's not anymore important to him.

My eyes grew big and my heart beat unevenly seeing the picture of us that Jimin has on his wallet

"Who is this fucking bitch???!!!" I was trembling dialing the number and waiting for someone to pick up until I recieved another text.