I do

I woke up in an empty bedside and noticed a little note on the side table.

The princess and I had a little stroll...don't worry we have a manager and a bodyguard with us. I don't want to wake you up. We'll be back by lunchtime. Love you❤️

Smiling at the note I hopped out of the bed, did my morning routine and smiled even more seeing another note on the counter table beside a toast and scrambled eggs.

Eat up and be ready for my surprise❤️

"Surprise? hmm waking up to this...wow..won't complain" biting off the toast, I went up to our room and started unpacking. After unpacking, I started to study the house..wanted to be familiar with this huge "townhouse" It is fully furnished and the baby proofing was really taken seriously.

I placed my laptop on the desk inside an extra room that seems to be a office room since I noticed an empty bookshelf. I smiled again thinking that Jimin still remembers my love for reading when I noticed a box full of new books on the floor and so I immediately entered my own little happy place as I sat on the floor beside the box and started looking through them.

Time check...wow.. 3 hours has passed already but was able to sort out the books and place them on the bookshelf...added my old books from the time I was in Busan with Jimin's parents.

I started making lunch, with a fully stocked fridge I started boiling up my Grandma's famous Chicken Adobo...I know Jimin will enjoy it.

Hearing the van park on the front I quickly opened the front door and was greeted by a running Jin Ae.

"Mimiiiii!!!"

"Oh sweetie baby...did you have fun?"

And kiss on the lips was the greeting I got from Jimin followed by another slap from Jin Ae

"Nooo dada!"

"See? I told you she doesn't like me kissing you..."he said pouting

"Well i guess you shouldn't kiss me anymore"

"Ugh! Really?" the pout that turned into a frown and I find it funny

*****

It was lazy afternoon we just took the time to cuddle, play with Jin Ae and watch cartoons with Jimin stealing kisses when her daughter is not looking.

"Jin Ae sweetie! Dada is stealing kisses with Mimi!!" I was laughing as Jimin quickly retracting his lips almost touching mine.

"You are ganging up on me huh? C'mere my princess..." Jimin carried Jin Ae to our bedroom and I started cleaning up the toys on the floor.

"Baby? Can you come here real quick...I'll show you something" I looked on the staircase but didn't see Jimin so I went up.

"Yes babe wha—-"