I Love You

"Can I fix your cut now huh?" standing up to look for the first aid kit but he pinned me down the floor as he stared at me.

"What???!!!ahaha" i asked laughing.

"You're so beautiful Liz...I don't know how lucky I am to have you...you make my life so happy...I've never been this inspired." he said brushing his fingers to my cheek.

"Is this your way of asking for round 2 huh??!! ahaha" i said joking him but he didn't laugh and just stared at me.

"Don't you dare leave me Liz...promise you'll stay by my side okay? always? promise me" he asked making me looking straight to his face.

"Is there something wrong Jimin? you've been telling that to me earlier...is there something bothering you?" i asked

"Just promise me Liz...don't leave me...even I get busy...even time is not on our side...even if we face challenges...stay with me okay?" he continued making me worried

I pushed him a bit so we can both sit down as I face him.

"If you have something to say...just tell me...you're scaring me...what's wrong baby?" i asked again hoping for an answer.

"I just want you to know how important you are to me and how I care so much about you...I can't imagine myself without you in my life...please forgive me of my shortcomings okay? I just want you to know that I have no plans of leaving you...I want you so much in my life..." he said almost tearing up.

"Hey...Jimin for christs sake please tell me whats going on???!!! im freaking out here!!! why are you almost crying??? please tell me baby!!! please!" i was already pleading.

"Liz...." he cupped my cheek

"I'm falling in love you...I love you so much...and I know this is fairly new...but I have never been sure..I love you so much Elizabeth Williams. And you don't have to answer back...and I understand...I just want you to know my true feelings for you." he said with a slight tear going down his left cheek.

"Oh my Jimin...my cutie baby....I will always be here by your side okay? I promise" i said wiping his cheeks and giving him a sweet kiss.

*****

I woke up feeling sore and decided to text Jinhe that I'll be working from home today.

I looked at Jimin beside me heavily sleeping with his arms and legs intertwined with mine that I can't move without waking him up and his head is on top of my boobs like he's sleeping into a pillow.

I started to think of his words last night. He was so serious, I felt he wants to tell something to me and not just his love confession to me. I can feel he's hurting in a way that he can't express it to me and it's bugging me.

I instantly remembered my meeting with Matt for the contract signing. It is this morning, but maybe I can just send the contract to him thru email.

I carefully moved his arm and his leg so I can at least sit up.

"hhhmmmmm....where are you going" he murmured eyes closed.

"I just need to get my laptop" I replied

He held me tighter putting almost half of his body on top of me. "A few more minutes like this please?" he said placing his face in my neck.

"Aawww baby...I'll just get my laptop and go back here beside you...it's due this morning..."i said slowly pushing him and finally free to stand up.