Fight for You

Author's POV:

"I was planning to tell you tomorrow Liz...before we go on tour for 2 months...that's why I asked you to take a leave from work because I wanted to tell you the truth and bring you to my real family." Jimin started to talking with Liz's back facing him.

"I'm sorry...I'm so so sorry you have to find out this way...I never ever had the intention to hurt you Liz....please understand...I love you so much." he continued until a hard slap landed on Jimin's left cheek, Liz can't hold it back anymore.

"I DONT FUCKING KNOW YOU!" she said making everyone who's peeking in the opened door lean back their heads widening their eyes as they witness it. Some of them gasped and held their mouths.

Jimin stood still looking down after that hard slap. Liz was crying so hard until she continued speaking.

"Why Jimin huh?why? is this how you get to girls you want huh? so you can have sex and get what you want? is that what famous people do here?" Liz was trying to speak straight while sobbing as the other members shaking their heads disagreeing to what Liz said.

"Of course not Liz! thats one reason I kept it because I'm afraid you won't date me...that you won't be interested in me..." Jimin explained

"Please listen to me Liz...I have no intention of hurting you like this..please baby...forgive me" Jimin tried hugging her but she yanked it again.

"You fuckin lied to me Jimin....why do you have to do that huh? all this time that were going out...everytime we talk...we kiss...we even made love for christs sake...how stupid can I be???ughhh!!!"Liz said holding her forehead.

"Liz....please understand that all of that is true...my feelings for you...my love for you is true....I just lied about my real identity is because you didn't know me as an idol but an ordinary person who I can have a normal relationship with...and what I had with you was so perfect...and I'm not giving you up...I'm not gonna give up on our love and I know you love me too...please Liz...give me a chance" Jimin's tears were falling on both eyes.

Jimin stepped closer to Liz who is still crying as he wipes her cheeks with his fingers and trying to hug her and end the fight

"I'm sorry Jimin but I don't think I can trust you anymore..." she softly said...tired of crying "Let's just end this...I don't think what you feel for me is really love when you started this relationship with a lie..." she said as she pulls the necklace Jimin gave her, grabbing his hand and placed it in his palm.

She gestured Jinhe to go and Jinhe quickly bowed to everyone as she went out of the door and pressed the elevator going down.

Jimin froze as he was staring at the necklace on his hand, tears were falling and his knees are starting to weaken.

"Liz please...don't do this..." he still ran to Liz waiting for the elevator to open. "Please Liz...you know that I love you Liz...you know that!!!"he was pleading as the elevator door opened and they both came in without uttering a word but Liz's sobs looking down trying to avoid looking at Jimin.

Jimin rushed as he wants to stop the elevator door from closing but the guys stopped him.

"Jimin c'mon...let her be for now...we'll help you figure this out okay?" Jin put hand on Jimin's shoulder.

But Jimin lost it as he threw the bottle of water he was holding, it was supposed to be for Liz when she woke up. He threw it so hard hitting the wall...and he starting punching the wall with his fist making it bleed as he cried.

The members immediately grabbed him and stopped him from getting more hurt.

"Hey..hey hey...stop it..." Hobi and Namjoon was holding him,pulling him inside the dorm.