Boat

"Uhm Jimin, what time will you be leaving tomorrow? do you really need to go already?" grandma asked while having dinner.

"Yes ma'am, as much as I wanted to stay, my manager will be here tomorrow to pick me up....I assume it will be around lunch time here" Jimin replied and it triggered me of my hasty decision yesterday. But now things are starting better between the two us...and I have forgiven him...it hits me now. I'm gonna fucking miss him...but I'm not anymore in the position to stop him...it's what I like right?! ugh!!!

"Right...can you go with Liz tomorrow morning? before the break of dawn for a mango delivery to one of my customer in the private island just nearby...it's going to be just a 30 minute boat ride...I hope you don't mind...you'll be back with still enough time for you to pack" grandma told Jimin that made me feel confused a little bit.

"Mang Mar can accompany me...or I can do it on my own" i butted in

"Okay dear as long as you can carry 15 kilos of mangoes then okay why not...don't you want to bring Jimin with you to at least show him how beautiful our place is before he leaves tomorrow?" grandma sarcastically pointed out.

"But how about Mang Mar?!"

"He isn't feeling well today and needed to rest..." grandma replied

"But there are several other workers that can——"

"It's okay Liz...I have strong muscles I can carry them. What time do we leave tomorrow ma'am?" Jimin cuts me off

"What a very nice boy you have here! I wonder why you're just friends?! You leave at 5am, the mangoes will be set up in the boat...all you need to do is to look for the resort owner. The order is paid already and just hand over the receipt. Thank you Jimin...I need to go to tell the worker to prepare the mangoes tomorrow before 5am" Grandma said as she leaves smiling weirdly.

"But Lola!!??"

"Hey...what are you worried about huh? we just hand over the mangoes and that's it right?!" Jimin giving me assurance that it's a piece of cake.

"Ugh! what if people would recognize you there? what if you get bombarded? you don't have your bodyguards here...and I absolutely don't have any experience or whatsoever being in a situation like that!" I said facing him with a worried look.

He just smirked and pinched my cheeks.

"You're too cute when you worry about me" he said as he stood up and brought our plates to the kitchen.

"Hey it's not like that! I am not worried about you..I'm just.. you know...thinking...of uhm..."

"What?! I don't hear youuuuu.....ahahaha" he said mocking me as he fades away going to the kitchen smiling like a freak.

"ugh!! this boy!!!!" as I stomped my feet to the living room.

*****

It felt like I just slept minutes ago hearing the alarm of my phone. I lazily stood up, took a warm shower and put on my comfy jeans and cropped top, hat and my sunglasses heading out of my room.

"If I have to wake up Park Jimin I swear I'm just gonna do——- oh...hey..wow...already up I see" looking at him gorgeously sitting in the living room taking a selfie.

"I thought I'm still gonna wake your ass up" I said hiding my smile on how cute he is all lookin fine this early on the day

"In our dorm we always wake up early to practice or work out or do other stuff...so not really a big deal...so...let's go?" he asked as he stood up putting on a cap, mask and sunglasses.

It's just a few minutes walk to the sea shore and one of the workers where waiting for us as he all put the baskets of mangoes on the boat, handed the receipt to give to the owner and we're off.

"Shit! I forgot my phone...ugh!" I cursed right after the boat sailed off

"I have mine! wanna take selfies??" Jimin said smiling enjoying the view now that the sun is starting show. "Wow...I am not complaining waking up early for this view....and this view" pointing his celfone to me and I quickly turned my back on him.

and this view" pointing his celfone to me and I quickly turned my back on him

"Ha! it's still breathtaking!!! look!....I am truly gifted in this" showing me his celfone.

I scrolled more on the pictures of his gallery and was shocked to find so many stolen photos of me in the living room...eating...even when I was getting something from the fridge....

"What the heck is this Jimin??? are you stealing pictures of me the entire time were at the house?"

He grabbed his phone quickly.

"Hey that's private!!" he said scrolling on the pictures.

"Wha— private??!! you wanna talk about privacy when you have pictures of a person without her consent??? ugh!" I turned my back again to him as I hear him chuckle.

A few minutes more, it's almost 6am when we docked in this small private island that had a few private villas. Jimin started to bring the mangoes inside the resort's kitchen as I find the owner.

Handing the receipt, Jimin was done with the mangoes and started to walk on the shoreline.

"Seems the heavy lifting was just a piece of cake to you huh?!" i said as I ran towards his direction and walked side by side with him.

"Told you I can manage...hey uhm Liz look at this...do you know this app???!!"

"Wha—-" and he clicked the camera of his phone "wow...you really have to do that??!!! you can just ask you know? you thief" I said chuckling.

"This is just so breathtaking...I'll invite my hyungs here when we have a chance...this place is so beautiful" he said as he continues to capture pictures...selfies...stealing photos of me and videos the clear blue sea.

After a few moments, we started walking back and when we reached the front villa....

....the fucking boat is not there anymore!