Mistake

Liz's POV:

I woke up with a little hang over but was swept away looking at this beautiful sleeping creature beside me holding me so tight in his arms. Still smelling his cologne...feeling his soft white skin....onto mine..his face innocently sleeping right in front of my face feeling the slow steady breaths coming out from his mouth as his lips are a little parted....those lips that made mine sore with so much kissing last night....until it all sinked in....

I cheated on my boyfriend. Fuck.

My lips pursed trying to held up the tears of guilt finally coming into me.  Shit! What have I done?

*****

Jimin's POV:

I woke up on an empty bedside. Hearing sobs on the living room, I quickly picked up my clothes, got dressed and walked outside.

On one of the day beds Liz was sitting, crying looking far her eyes can get to the direction of the beach.

I carefully walked behind her and snaking my hand on her waist trying to give her a back hug but she yanked it right away.

"NO Jimin!"

"Why are you crying? what's wrong?!" I asked as she turned around faced me and stood up.

"What's wrong Jimin???!!!you're asking me what's wrong?????!!!" she was still crying and I am starting to realize where this heated conversation is going

"Yes Liz...I wanna know"

"We just had sex Jimin"

"I know...but why does it seem that you're mad at me?!"

She turned her back at me and sat forcefully back on the day bed looking at the beach with a deep sigh.

"I just fucking cheated on Matt." she said on a very low tone head looking down and crying even harder. I quickly kneeled in front of her and held up her chin to look at me.

"No you did not! we love each other....remember? that's why it happened." I said trying to caress her cheeks but she yanked it again.

"No Jimin! this has to stop...I...I can't...do this...we slept together...and I am so vulnerable  around you...I can't....I don't....fuck" she cursed in between sobs. "It was just one day Jimin!!! one whole fucking day with you and we ended up having sex!!!! how weak can I be???"

"We didn't have sex Liz....we made love...you know the act of love when 2 people has the same feelings for each other? We just said I love yous with each other last night"

"I was drunk Jimin!" those words made me step back.

I don't know why I'm still on shock hearing this from her. My breathing started to go heavy and I don't want these tears to seen by this person who I love the most...that I thought finally has became true to her feelings....I guess not....I guess I just really  was asking for too much than forgiveness from her.

"I see..." is all I can say as I walked back in.

"Jimin..." she called but I just pretended not to hear her.

She ran towards me and pulled my shirt to face her... "Jimin...I have a boyfriend and this....this can't——"

"I know Liz...I'm sorry if I believed when you said love ne....I'm sorry that last night was a mistake to you...I'm sorry that I messed up your life again" I was crying already, can't hide it anymore and she was there in front of me standing crying.

"Let me ask you one last time Liz.....can you be true to your feelings and tell me right now in my face that you don't love me anymore"

"I....I..." Liz can't speak and trying to look away