Not You

"Thank god the red spots went away fast..I was so scared to death...and I'm scared of you too" Jimin said looking at Liz placing Jin Ae in the crib who's already fast asleep after finishing up her milk.

"The great Park Jimin is scared of a girl...who would have thought?" Liz teased

"2 girls actually...I have a queen and a princess now" Jimin said snaking her arms to Liz. "Can daddy have some fun now with mommy?"

Liz hit his shoulders releasing herself from the hug and faced the bundle of shopping bags from the tremendous shopping the father and daughter day they had.

"Speaking of spoiling her? this is too many! how did you even managed to carry all these...oh...your manager? how cruel of you!" Liz pinching his sides

"Aw! well I need to carry Jin Ae so he needs to carry them"

"Invite him over for lunch tomorrow okay? I didn't had the chance to invite him in after dropping us" Liz said and Jimin nodded as he plopped himself on the bed.

"What are you doing?" she asked

"Getting ready to sleep?!"

"Nope! you sleep in your room"

"What? why? I already burdened myself in sleeping alone last night and plus one year and half!!! that's not fair!" Jimin protested

"We're in your parents house...show some respect!" she retorted

"It's my house too...and we already have Jin Ae...we're technically allowed to sleep in one room" he explained

"No Jimin! Just sleep in your room okay? and Jin Ae sometimes will wake up in the middle of the night and sleep beside me so there's no room for you"

"Ouch! I got kicked out...in my own house! can you believe that?!" he complained as he stood up defeated.

"I love you!" she cooed as he went out showing his tongue out and she was just laughing.

Liz took a shower and did her night routine and placed herself sitting on the bed while taking the time to let her hair dry reading a book until her phone buzzed.

Hot Daddy: Are you sleeping already?
Me: Yup!🤭
Hot Daddy: When did u start being sarcastic huh?
Me: Why are you asking? I'm reading a book, my hair is still wet, cane out from the shower a few minutes ago.
Hot Daddy: I want cuddles🥰
Me: Jin Ae has a lot of stuffed animals in the living room they are more than happy to be hugged.😘

Liz heard a knock expecting who it is.

"How can I help you hmm?" Liz asked teasingly and Jimin on his PJs already pouting.

"Alright you have 5 minutes and I'm sleeping after" she said making Jimin run to her bed right away beater her to it.

"She so hypnotizing so watch..."Jimin said peeking on the crib where Jin Ae is.

"Yes..." Liz agreeing as she sits beside Jimin.

Jimin automatically nuzzled his face on Liz's neck and his arms wrapped around her entire form.

"You don't even miss me" Jimin complained making Liz roll her eyes.

And then complete silence.