Double Date

Jimin's POV:

"She's literally torturing me and she enjoys doing it and seeing me suffer" i said lying down at my bed.

"Well you're being punished...you technically did that to her too..." Namjoon said

"But I wasn't flaunting myself of whatever..."

"Why? is she really intentionally doing it? or you're just really dirty and pervert?!" Hobi asked

"The lingeries...wearing my shirt and just underwear...her fucking sweet fresh out of the shower scent..and not to mention she takes her time while on her towel as she lathers lotion throughout her body in front of me....and then just sleeps after"

Everyone was silent like I think I gave too much information.

Jin stood up. "I think I need a girlfriend"

"How about you? did you and Jinhe...you know?!" Tae was teasing Jungkook.

"What?!NO!!!" he defensively and awkwardly responded "We haven't even kissed yet" he said amost whispering.

"Even kiss???!!!" Yoongi asked "Talk to Jimin more about that!"

"Well we're not even official yet..." Jungkook said

"Why not? she obviously likes you too....are you just playing her Jungkook????!!! don't you dare!!" I asked

"No!!! no!! of course not...I'm not gonna hurt her feelings of course...I just like her too much...and...and.."

"and you're scared aren't you??" i asked and he nodded. "Ohhhh this kid!!! you're growing up!!!" I said pulling him up to stand up.

"C'mon! let do a double date! it's Friday..." I suggested

"Well tell you're boss girlfriend to finish on time so we can take them out" Jungkook said

"Oh I wish she listens to me when it comes to her career...but it's a date so for sure she'll listen today" i said picking up my phone to make a reservation.

*****
Liz's POV:

"Do you think Jungkook will finally confess?" I asked Jinhe and she blushed the moment I said his name as we put on our final touches.

"I don't know...ugh! do you think he really likes me? I know I'm just an ordinary person and there are tons of female idols way more prettier than me...maybe he just wants to be friends with me only.." Jinhe said

"Oh don't be silly! he's showing all the signs Jinhe! I swear! we all know how shy he is...just be patient okay?! you're too hot to handle tonight for him not to confess!!!" I teased Jinhe .

"And what about you huh??!! up to when can you torture the poor Park Jimin?!"she asked

"Ahahah...oh Jinhe I am really enjoying my sweet torture to him...I mean we're good...and aside from the fact that I find it funny on how he controls himself, I was just upset but not anymore...he thinks that I would say it's a mistake again if we have sex...but were past that now, we talked already...were good...I just find it amusing on how defeated he feels..." I said chuckling thinking about it.

"But Ms. Liz...not to like scare you or something...I mean he's a guy...he has needs and what if he'll be done waiting or he can't handle the torture anymore and you know I heard from Jungkook that they have a pretty stylist that has a super duper biiiig crush on Jimin and——" I cut Jinhe

"Stylist???!!! who's that??!! is it the short one??!!" I literally got worried and before she can even asnswer my phone buzzed.

"Shit they're at the venue...you tell me more about that stylist okay??!!" as we both went out of my apartment, the boys are already in the restaurant. We are just being picked up by a driver and it's okay as we are being careful to be seen together, me and Jinhe understands.

The restaurant was of course fancy, it was not that huge, it was cozy and vintage themed. From the looks of it, they rented out the entire restaurant. It was inside a hotel so it became more private.

We were assisted by one of the staff to the table and oh my holy shit! look at them!

"Jinhe! Jinhe!" I was shaking Jinhe as she just froze like she seen a ghost.

"Ms. Liz I think I'm gonna collapse! I can't breathe! she whispered as the boys went to meet us at the podium.

"Hi babe!" Jimin without hesitation with the presence of the two, he kissed me so deeply then whispered "Why do I see myself tearing off this beautiful dress off of you?!"

"Don't you dare I just bought it!" I whispered back to his ear as he casually just grabbed my ass going to my waist.

"Look at you two!!! Jungkook can you at least hold her hand???" Jimin was teasing the freaked out Jungkook and a blushing Jinhe as we walked to our table.

All four of us had a goofy dinner...it turned out more of like a group of friends casually hanging out in a formal attire. It wans't stiff...we all blended in...especially with Jungkook as he is the most stiff of all, he eventually managed to let out his sweet side when he carefully grabbed Jinhe's left hand, intertwined their fingers and placed both of their connected hands under yhe table on his lap as we continue to tell stories and how the two just shyly looks at each other smiling so sweet.

But on the other hand my pervert boyfriend who has been brushing my thigh up and down while we all have a conversation and how he intentionally go under my knee high skirt but no to go "there", he just rests his palm on my left bare thigh not sure if he wants to tease me because it's working.

"This mud pie is to die for!!! omg!" I said as we all enjoy dessert.

After a few more laughs dinner has ended and we left the restaurant separately.

Jimin's hand never left my thigh as he drives with one hand. Damn it! so hot! He was extra fast than the normal allowed speed but I know why he's in a hurry and I can't help but smile.

In a few minutes we arrived at my apartment and just to tease him that I'll do something else, the moment we stepped in...

"Are you planning to stay tonight because if not I'll be——-" I was shocked when Jimin pulled my wrist and pushed me on the wall placing his hands on both the sides of my head locking me in. His eyes were glaring at me like a mad man and kissed me roughly..it was wet and my mouth full of his tongue.

"If you are still going to continue your no sex punishment to me tonight I'm gonna force you to say yes right here right now and I'm not scared of you anymore huh? do you hear me??!! hmmm??!!" he said with conviction as he just swiftly put his hand under my skirt and god knows how wet I was already for him...then he smirked.

"Hhhmmmm so from what I feel right now down here that it's the exact opposite of what you're trying to do to me huh?!" as he plays his hand down there making me breathe heavily not wanting to let out a moan.

"Well babe that's gonna be rape if you force me right??!! uuhhmmm hhhhmmm" I was trying to say it in a more convincing way but i was starting to get weak.

"Oh is that so??!! so first thing tomorrow I'm gonna find the best lawyer..." he whispered in my ear feeling his hot breath as he pulled away and looked at me in the eyes for a few seconds before kneeling down not breaking eye contact with me until he lifted my skirt again and place his head under it and that's where I completely lost track of my sanity.