Hurt

Author's POV

After saying their goodbye to ARMY, Jimin literally ran going backstage straight to their dressing room seeing Liz unconscious. Good thing the medic attended to her and told Jimin she just needs to rest.

Jimin was brushing her cheeks with full of guilt sitting beside her who was lying on the couch. He kissed her forehead making Jinhe gasp who was just sitting on the chair beside the couch no idea of what and why this is happening.

"Hi...did you came here with Liz?" Jimin asked Jinhe and Jinhe can't seem to talk with her mouth wide open and her eyes just staring at Jimin.

"uh...uhm...I..uhm...yes.." she said

"Was she crying since the beginning? did she tell something to you?" Jimin asked and Jinhe was just nodding and shaking his head as she answers his questions until the other members came inside the room and all looked down at the sleeping Liz.

"Oh my god Jimin...she is really pretty...where did you find her again?" Jin asked

"during the photoshoot we had at the car company..." Yoongi replied

"I think you're in big trouble my boy" Hobi said

"Are you gonna take her to the dorm?" Tae asked

"Do you think we should bring her to the hospital?" Namjoon asked

"The medic took care of her and said she needs to rest...I'll just take her to the dorm" Jimin said

Jungkook was looking at Jinhe and was smiling a bit looking at Jinhe's reaction looking at them. She is obviously shook to whats happening right now.

"Oh..I'm sorry...this is...uhm...sorry I didn't get you name" Jimin asked Jinhe who was staring at her all time super crush Jungkook and wasn't able to speak nor look at him.

"I think you should give her some time" Yoongi said smiling as their staff started to take off their make up and packing their things.

But Jimin is not leaving her side, holding her hand leaning to her face saying sorry multiple times.

"Hey fix your things so we can get going...why not take her home instead?" Jin asked

"No hyung when she wakes up she can easily throw me away...at least at the dorm you can help me explain" Jimin said

"You think she'll listen to us?" Yoongi asked

"I don't know hyung...I'm so scared...is she gonna leave me hyung?" Jimin asked

"I reminded you so many times so this wont happen but of course we'll try our best to make her understand"Hobi said

*****

Jimin carefully laid her on his bed fixing her hair giving her a peck on the lips because he knows to himself that it may be the last.

He went out to the living room to talk to Jinhe who got herself together at last and has started talking to Namjoon.

"My name is Jinhe and I am the assistant of Ms.Liz. She's not supposed to be coming with me to your concert...it should be our other colleague, Yuri...but she got chickenpox so I invited her instead..." Jinhe started explaining.

"What did she tell you when she saw me? is she mad?" Jimin asked

"Well...I didn't know actually...I got confused why she suddenly started crying...then she kneeled down and was sobbing..." Jinhe answered "when I asked her whats wrong she only told me that her boyfriend lied to her..." she continued making Jimin scrunch his face with both his hands.

"So you don't know yet that it was him?" Jin pointing at Jimin she shook her head.

"But did she even tried telling you that she has a boyfriend named Jimin? or even showed a picture of him to you guys to know?" Namjoon asked.

"Well...she would always tell us stories about him...but we only knew his name was Jimin...but of course we wouldn't think that it was Jimin from BTS..she never had a chance to see you anywhere I guess since she doesn't go out that much aside from going to the office...and she doesn't have a TV." Jinhe continued explaining.

"You never showed her any picture of us?" Yoongi asked

"Well...I...uhm..ahhh...uhm...I kinda...showed her a picture of Jungkook since he's my...uhm..." Jinhe was extremely shy in telling everybody her bias. Jungkook on the other hand was blushing big time since he finds Jinhe cute but knowing him, he can't even look at her for too long.

"Ugh! just ask for her number already!! ugh this kid!" Yoongi as savage as he is grabbed Jungkook's phone and gave it to her and Jjnhe quickly saved her number and hand it back to Jungkook.

"I'll call you.." Jungkook almost whispering while smiling and scratching his head from embarassment.

"WHAT THE FUCK???!!!!" Liz screamed from Jimin's room.

Jimin quickly ran to her making every one jump with how loud the scream was.

"I think the beast has awaken..." Yoongi said as he leaned to the couch.

Liz was hurrying up tying her chucks grabbed her jacket about to leave the room when Jimin came in.

They both froze with a few inches apart standing in front of each other. Jimin initially saw Liz's eyes starting to water and he can't open his mouth...he doesn't even know what to say first when he knows he only has a few seconds before Liz leaves.

"Let me explain please Liz..." Jimin pleaded looking at her eyes hoping she would stay and talk. But as a tear left her eye she just passed by Jimin not uttering a word.

"Liz...Liz...please.."Jimin instantly followed her to the hallway going to the living room where every one else is.

"Liz...please talk to me..." Jimin was trying to catch her until she stopped when Liz saw everyone and bowed.

"Sorry to disturb you...were leaving...c'mon Jinhe" Liz said as Jinhe quickly stood up giving her bows to everyone.

Jimin grabbed her left arm to stop her but she just yanked it and continued walking out completely ignoring Jimin.

Jinhe bowed to everyone and waving goodbye to them as Jungkook signed his hand on his ear signaling Jinhe that he'll be calling which literally made Jinhe's heart skip a beat.

But Jimin stopped Jinhe from following Liz.

"Just give us a sec Jinhe..." making Jinhe stop her tracks while Jimin followed Liz outside the door to the hallway going to the elevator.

"Liz...baby...please talk to me...please let me explain...please don't do this to me.." Jimin was really trying hard to get her attention.

Liz was already crying...she can't anymore hide how hurt she was. She doesn't want to argue anymore since she has decided to just leave....leave him and not see him anymore.