Rude

Jimin's POV:

I walked out of the room and went to the living room. I sat on the sofa with the angle that I can see Liz and the guy through the window.

"Who does he think he is? wanting to date the mothers of his patients? huh! does the hospital know? is he even allowed to make visits like this? does he even know I'm here? ugh! why is he sitting so close to Liz? is he still trying to hit on her? you're already dumped dude! why bother coming here? what are they talking about that Liz is all smiles?" ugghhh!!!!" I was talking to myself noticing my hands was squeezing the butterfly stuff toy.

"Hey peeping Tom!" my dad and my brother seems to be watching me from a distance.

"Appa! you scared me!"

"Hyung is jealous to Jiwon" my brother is messing withh me again

"I am not!"

"Yes you are!" my dad and my brother said in unison

"Then why are you talking to yourself while peeping on the window almost crushing Jin Ae's toy?"Appa asked chuckling.

Liz's POV:

"So I was thinking of inviting you for dinner on Saturday?"

"Jiwon...you know I—"

"I know Liz...it's just a friendly date...2 friends eating out because this guy just got promoted to Head of Pedriatics" he said

"Oh wow!!! really?? that's so great!! I'm happy for you!" giving him a big hug. I broke the hug immediately hearing a thud inside. I looked in the window and I saw Jimin who quickly stood up after picking up something on the floor.

"So will you celebrate with me?"

"I think that—-"

"Hi I'm Jimin...Jin Ae's father...Dr. Cha right? Jimin just popped out of nowhere as he offered his hand that Jiwon took.

"Oh...hi.. yes, so nice to finally meet you"

Aaaaand an awkward silence.

Jimin was playing with his tongue with a closed mouth, a positive sign he's not in a good mood. Wait... is he jealous? Has he been spying on us? should I be explaining about Jiwon? but are we still together?

The thought of him breaking up with me still haunts my brain. Does he still have feelings for me? I wanted to disappear when he didn't hug me back. Has he fallen out of love for me?

"Uhm I think I'll go now..I'll just call you about Saturday...nice meeting you Jimin." he bowed and left.

"So he has your number and I'm blocked"

"Jimin...I'm sorry. I- I just needed to do that" I said almost whispering looking down. I tried to lift my head but when I saw he was staring at me I quickly looked away.

"I- I'll just help your mom with dinner" I awkwardly made an exit.

Making my way to the kitchen I breathe out heavily that I didn't know I was holding.

"oh my god...I am not prepared to see him today..but I miss him so much...will he ever forgive me Eomma?"

"He's not mad"

"I don't think so.."

"He's not" His dad joining the conversation "He got jealous with Mr. Cha...he has been looking at you from the window...he misses you Liz..he just want to look mad but we all know how soft he is to you" he added

"You think so Appa?! what if he doesn't love me anymore? what if he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore? but I think this is a consequence of my decision right?" I said trying to hold on from crying again.