Missing

Author's POV:

BTS were finally done with tonight's performance. Jimin is so excited to spend the night with Liz, he was even more pumped at their last dance number thinking about the quickie Liz gave him and his smile just wont leave his face. Since it's still a little early, he was planning to take her out to dinner. They were all walking back to the dressing room and he needed to go to the bathroom. After doing his business there Jungkook and Jinhe was running towards Jimin just as he went out of the door.

"Hyuuuung!!! look!!" Jungkook handed Jimin Liz's phone with a crack on the screen but still functioning. Jungkook and Jinhe had a weird look at him making him worried.

The moment Jimin looked at the phone it was on her inbox.

"Check the last message...the image" Jinhe said with a stiff tone.

He could not believe what he had just seen. "WHAT THE FUCK??!!"

"Did you cheated on her huh Jimin?" Jinhe asked so sternly.

"I would never do that Jinhe!! how the?!  when did...uughh"

"Hyung...I think Aera has been playing you...I think she's the one who's been messing up Noona with all the threats"Jungkook said

"Where's Liz?!!?!" I asked as soon as Jimin realized the depth of this situation.

"Ssh..she left.." Jinhe said

"What do you mean left?! where did she tell she'd go?!" he asked starting to worry and Jinhe just shook her head.

"Fuck!" as he cursed as anger fills his whole body. "I need to find Aera...fucking bitch" but Jungkook grabbed Jimin's arm.

"Hyung...I know you love Noona...but...did..you and—-" he cut him out immediately

"No Jungkook! I would never...ever and have ever cheated on her...I don't know how this picture even existed..that's why I wanted to know right now!!" as he yanked his hand off my arm and went inside the room.

Jimin scanned the room and landed on Aera fixing the make up on the table and his hand just turn into a ball of fist like he can really hit a girl with so much anger.

Jungkook came following me as he charged walking to her grabbing her by the arm and pulling her to the corner as everyone looked.

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO HUH??!! You explain this to me right now!!!" as he shoved the celfone to her face but she didn't look..she was just looking on her side as a tear left her eye. "LOOK AT IT!!! LOOK AT THE DAMN PICTURE YOU SENT LIZ!!!" she was starting to get scared making the members and the managers act quick in intervening with the confrontation. Everyone was trying to speak all at the same time. Other staff has this shook face just standing still.

"Hyung calm down...let her arm go you're hurting her" Jungkook said as he looked to his other hyungs for rescue.

"Jimin...let go first...c'mon" Namjoon was trying to be in the middle as Hobi was trying to grab Jimin's hand holding Aera's arm to try to loosen up.

"Hey...Jimin...look at me...let's talk to her more calmly okay?"  Jin was trying to tap Jimins shoulder.

"What happened?" Yoongi was as confused as everyone

Jimin finally let go of her after a a few more minutes of glaring at Aera's face. "Fuck!" as he let go and turned around sitting on the couch. giving the celfone to one of his manager as everyone gathered around him to look at it.

"Holy shit"
"Oh no"
"Is this true?"

"No it's not and that's what I wanted to know how this fucking picture existed!!! so I suggest you talk now Aera!!! or I don't know what I'm gonna do to you" Jimin was so furious sitting on the couch with both palms on his forehead.

The manager guided Aera to sit down distance away from Jimin but enough for him to hear her. The fuming Jimin was just following her movement as she walked slowly to the seat provided.

"Can we ask everyone to leave?" manager said but the members and Jinhe decide to stay.

"Now speak" Manager started the interrogation and Aera was looking down sobbing looks like she isn't going to speak anytime soon.

"Is this true?!"Namjoon asked straightforward showing the image again"Or did you edit this? to make it look real?!" he added

"i..iits true" she said on the lowest voice as possible and Jimin stood up instantly and would attempted to walk to her but was held by Tae and Jungkook right away to keep him away.

"You fucking know it's not true and nothing like that happened between us!!!" Jimin was all red and veins popping out his neck with too much anger.

"If this is true...can you care to explain how?" the manager asked.

"He was...he was sleeping...on tour...at the couch..aaand... I know how tired he was and it was before the performance...I asked him to take his shirt off and I'd give him a new one and then slept...he was sleeping heavily and..." she paused as she started crying harder " I went on top of him and asked Kaera to take the picture and made it look like we did it." and cried herself out after the confession making everyone sigh.

"You piece of shit!!!" Jimin to walked a few steps closer to her but Yoongi and Hobi helped Tar and Jungkook to stop him. "We were friends Aera!!! for a long time and I treated you as one of my closest one...and this??!!!"

"Well i have loved you Park Jimin!!!! I have been inlove with you for years and ever since you met her my life was a mess!!! Seeing you with her! seeing you so inlove with her...seeing you kiss her it made me so fucking mad Jimin!!! you didn't even see that! I care for you so much..I sacrificed so much because of how much I love you but all you can see is her!!!"

Everyone was in complete shock not knowing how to comprehend..still trying to sink it all in.

"And yes I have been more obsessed with you that I literally follow you around and wait for you outside of her apartment crying myself out on how hurt I am everytime you spend the night with her and I kept on imagining it should be me that you're kissing putting hickeys on." as she continued.

"Oh my god....you're A.P??!!" Jungkook asked and she just nodded.

"I belong to Liz and nothing's gonna change that...I only see you as a close friend and you've broken that already...now I don't know where Liz is damnit!"

"She ran away?" Hobi aksed

"I saw her sitting on the floor on the hallway...she was crying and shaking and told me that she was played and...and that she needed to go as far away as possible." Jinhe responded "I wanted to follow her...but I noticed her phone on the other side...on the floor and then saw that picture." she added

Jimin stood up took his bag. "I need to find her..."

The other manager went with him as he walked out of the room. The manager interrogating Aera made a call to the police and ready to file for a case to her for the threats and the for the picture she made.

"How can we help Jimin find Liz?" Jungkook asked

"it's gonna be tough since her phone is here" Yoongi said

"She has very few friends here so the search maybe short" Jinhe said

"But she literally can go anywhere by herself"Namjoon answered

"And Jimin is all messed up now...ugghh!" Jin sighed in frustration of what just happened.