Big Boy

I slammed myself beside her as we catched our breaths.

"Fuck...that was so good..." I said still catching my breath.

She went on top of me giving me a short passionate kiss.

"Is that enough to make us official huh?!" she said still not straight to the point but I understood it so damn much.

"You're mine finally!" I said spinning her around as I am on top now.

I fixed away her loose hair sticking in her face with too much sweat.

"Are you feeling better now?you're still a little hot" I asked

"I'm hot because I was horny!" she said laughing

"Aww...my girlfriend is horny for me" I teased her.

"Of course cutie boyfriend...why not?!" she said.

"That's so good to hear from you...I can now change your name on my phone" i said grabbing my phone that she quickly took.

"Why what's my name here huh?" she asked as she was opening it. I felt nervous since I have tons of pictures of the group...our performance and my selfies on concerts and events.

"You have a text from Namjoon...is he one of your brothers? what are you practicing for??" she asked...shit!

I took the phone and left her question hanging as I read the message.

Namjoon Hyung: We're here at the studio waiting for you to start practice

"Oh well I...uhm...wanna learn  how to...uhm dance...yes...I really want to learn..." i said party saying the truth.

"Really? Can I come? does Namjoon dances well?" ahe asked making me drown with nervousness.

"Well...uhm...can I ask you to come maybe when I learn how to dance good?...and I'll be all shy when you're there" i said hoping for her to agree

"Okay...next time okay?! I also wanna meet your hyungs." she said.

"Yeah sure...soon you'll meet all of them" i said as I sit and picked up our clothes. "I'm sorry I have to leave right away" i added

She stood up walked towards me not hesitant with her naked body coming close to...like she's seducing me.

"Can you go home here tonight?! I'll cook you dinner"she said pecking my lips in between words

"Of course...how would I say no to my girlfriend" i said proudly

She snaked her arms around me and started a hot kiss.

"Don't make me loose myself again baby...remember you're still naked..I can throw you in tha bed in a second" i said as i start to losse my mind again holding her naked body.

"Oohhhh I love your dirty talks" she said kissing me again when suddenly my phone rang.

"Yes hyung...I'm coming" I said as I hung up quickly.

"Sorry babe...I really need to go..I'll see you again later okay?" kissing her goodbye.

I'll see you again later okay?" kissing her goodbye

Arriving at the stuido, I'm still on cloud 9. I'm so pumped up like all the energy in the world is in me.

After the first round of choreo, we went on a water break, I took my celfone to give a quick txt message

Me: I miss you already

My GF: Well it's your fault you have to leave me here😘

Me: Wait for me okay?!❤️

"Oh my god guys...look at this boy...I think they're official..." Jin said looking at me while sitting on the floor.

"Did you get laid huh?" Jungkook is asking again

"I think he did...look at his red face!" Hobi pointing at me

"Jimin...she has to know now...who you really are...aren't you worried that anytime soon she'll figure it out..."Namjoon said

"I'm surprised actually that she hasn't seen us in TV" Yoongi asked

"She doesn't have a TV hyung...she likes reading more" i said

"Seriously? who doesn't have a TV in their house nowadays?" Tae said

"I'm scared actually especially now that we're together" i said

"Just tell her so you wont have a hard time covering yourself up everytime you go out...aren't you getting tired of it?" Jin said.

I'm extremely happy but I really don't know how to tell her...our relationship moved to the next level making it way much harder for me to tell the truth.

I'm scared of what she'll do...how she'll react...I'm scared she won't want me anymore...I'm scared of losing her.

"So since she's not aware of BTS...can we meet her?" Jungkook asked "I actually accidentally met her when we bumped into each other while I was following hyung and I caught her by her waist...ehehe then hyung picked me by my collar..ahaha" he added

"Possesive much huh?" Yoongi said "When she meets us she'll think twice liking you...ahahah" he teased

The day went on doing dance practice and I can't take her out of my mind..I'm like so inspired to practice hard.

The day finally ended, the practice took a few more hours to perfect it.

"I won't be going home today hyung..."I told Namjoon as I fix my things.

"Okay...we still have practice tomorrow okay?" he said and I nodded. "Don't get her pregnant!" he added making all the boys tease me.

"Oh our Jimin is a big boy now!" Jin said patting my head like a little kid

"I'll see you guys tomorrow" as I bid them goodbye.

I was almost running coming in the building going to her door. She literally jumped to me almost losing my balance.

 She literally jumped to me almost losing my balance

"I miss you babe..." she told me still brushing her lips on mine

"Hhhhmmmm I can see that..." i said

"But you stink! take a shower while I heat the food okay stinky boy?!" she said making her cute face that I just melted.

After we ate we cuddled in the couch as we endlessly talk and laugh about anything under the sun before going to sleep.