Stay?

Liz's POV

I just felt pissed on the way Jimin acted...he kept on saying sorry until we got back to my building but I'm still pissed at him.

We're not even in a relationship yet but here he is judging me. I like this guy...I really think he is a great guy...but looking at this situation he doesn't know how to control his jealousy.

I asked him to go home and just talk when I want to. I feel my head hurts anyway and would like to just sleep.

But the next day I got a bouquet of flowers with a note:

Liz,

I'm really really really sorry. Please forgive me. I want to see you again. Talk to me please. I miss you already.

❤️
Jimin

Ugh this guy!! I miss you too! You just suck with your jealousy.

After a few minutes I got another text from him. He has been bombarding me with txt messages since yesterday but I haven't replied to him.

I'll do anything for you to forgive me...just talk to me please?! I'm sorry.

My head is still really heavy since yesterday and my body aches maybe because of the cold water yesterday at the beach.

I lied down to rest my eyes and I fell asleep feeling a little bit chilly.

After a few hours I woke up around 2pm after hearing a knock. I got up and felt a little dizzy, my head hurts really bad and my throat is starting to hurt to and I was sneezing almost every minute.

I lazily looked into the peephole but no one was there but the knocking continues.

"Is this the kid from next door?" i said to myself as I open the door.

And then I saw this little cutie sitting on the floor in front of my door.

"What are you doing there on the floor?!" i asked him

"Well I don't want you to see me on the peephole and not open the door when you see me" he said looking at his shoes.

"Ugh! what do you——achooo!!!! achooo!!!" i sneezed so loud in front of him and sneezed again...one after another.

He stood up as I gesture him to come in.

"Are you sick? you look a little pale..." he asked

"I feel a little off since yesterday....I guess because of the cold water at the beach..." i explained as I sit on the couch.

He stood in front of me and leaned....held my forehead.

"Oh Liz...you're hot...go lie down...and wait for me I'll buy you medicine....tsk...I should have gotten here earlier" he said pulling me up from the couch. Buy when I stood up a felt a little dizzy and chilly..and the gentleman he is, he just swiftly carried me going to the bedroom.