Da-da

Jimin's POV:

Looking at the little girl's eyes made my heart flutter for some reason. She went straight to me...seems like she just started walking...she was so fragile to watch her little steps coming to my direction..extending her little arms for me to pick her up...Her beautiful innocent eyes...and her smile. Her smile.

And it hit me.

"Jin Ae!!! don't run! you might—- Jimin?!"

Ignoring my mom, I was just staring at this little girl still raising her arms to me. My heart is thumping. I can't belive it. She looks like me with Liz's smile.

"Da-da!"

The moment I picked her up, her little arms went around me neck and she was laughing...she was so happy to see me...like she knows me. I hugged her real tight and didn't notice tears were on my cheeks.

She was looking at my face as I smile like an idiot. Her soft little fingers started playing with my nose..pinching my cheeks...rubbing my eyes making my tears dry up.

I was staring at her...memorizing the features of her face...she was also not getting tired of smiling at me...showing the few pieces of new teeth. She was wearing a tiny pink dress with  white flowers on the edge. Her hair is straight with a cute little bow clipped on the right side but a few strands of her hair is almost on her left eye that I quickly moved away... I can't tuck it yet since her hair is very short. I hugged her again and it seems that I can't get enough of her powdery scent.

"Da-da"

I could not contain my happiness hearing her call me. She knows me...how could that be possible?

"Her name is Jin Ae..." Mom said smiling at me. I haven't really got to acknowledge her presence...I didn't notice she was also crying.

"Eomma...is she——"

"Yes Jimin....she's your daughter"

"Jimin?!"

I know that voice.

That voice that I have been wanting to hear.

I looked at her direction still holding Jin Ae.

"Mi-mi!!!"

She was holding a grocery bag, peeking diapers and snacks. She lost weight but still so beautiful. I was supposed to be the one to do the surprise but right now it's the other way around.

Looking at Liz is like time stopped. I quickly remembered her letter...my last image of her in my mind from the last time I have seen her. And then it flashbacked all of what happened when she left me...yeah. She left me.

My mom took Jin Ae that stopped my trance. Liz immediately ran to my direction already sobbing as she put her arms around my neck and she nuzzled her face on my neck.. she was heavily crying already.

"I missed you so much" she said brushing her lips on my neck as I try to remember the sensation I feel everytime she does that to me.

I was stiff. I can't hug her back. Am I mad? yes. It's like I'm suffocating which was never the case before everytime she hugs me.

I want to be angry at her. I want us to talk. I want answers.

I again came out of my trance when she broke the hug and stepped back a little. Why didn't I hug back? I want to but I can't.

I notice the glaring eyes that my parents was giving me after what they've seen. But I have the right to be mad.

"I'll let you two talk" Dad said as they both went inside with Jin Ae.