It Has Always Been You

Author's POV:

After a few hours of swimming and playing on the water, the two got exhausted and went back to the villa to shower and change on the the only clothes they have from the souvenir shop.

It's already 7pm when they finished showering, the two left for dinner and enjoyed a bonfire Jimin has asked one of the staff to set up.

"Well this is so nice! wow!" Liz said enjoying the breeze and the smores Jimin is setting up.

"The guy in the restaurant said it's highly recommended that you try smores during a bonfire...I usually just see it on American movies..." Jimin said as Liz started to toast the marshmallows.

"So this is how you do okay...you toast this a little bit....then once it's starting to melt you quickly grab your cracker and your chocolate...and sandwich them all together like this....wah laaaah!!" Jimin was carefully following Liz's instruction as he does his own until the mallows burnt so hard already while he takes the cracker.

"Ugh!" Jimin pouted and just eating the crackers with the cocolate inside making Liz laugh.

"Thank you..." Liz blurted out after a few moments of silence.

"Hmm? for what??"

"This..."

"Nah! this is nothing from what I have done to you...so just let me make you feel like a queen okay?! Jimin said giving out his famous smile with eyes almost shut.

"So what are your plans when you get back?" Liz asked making the smores for the both of them since Jimin can't even toast the mallows.

"A lot...we just have a week to rest from the tour then we'll start rehearsing again for our last leg of the concert in Seoul...then TV guesting, magazine interviews...a photoshoot for our next muster then shoot for a run bts episode...I can go on and on"

"Wow...you're really that busy huh? so when do  you get to visit your family?" she asked

Jimin's face changed the moment he heard the word family.

"I'm sorry...I...."

"No...that's fine..." he said smiling a soft one. "When we get a break or most of the time I ask them watch me on our shows." Jimin replied.

"That must have been hard...we'll you have your hyungs...you have each other..." she said smiling

"And I have you to be inspired to..." Jimin said with a fading voice and embarrassed and Liz just smiled eating the last smores blushing big time.

"You know it's still early in the night...why not we do a Q&A...you know...no lies...questions so we can know each other better...whacha think??!!" Jimin asked with butterfly eyes wanting a yes from Liz.

"C'mon!!!! promise I wont ask awkward questions!!!!...I'll buy booze and snacks!!!" Jimin still pleading.

"Fine!!! but I'm unattractive when I'm drunk...I don't drink wisely and tend to say and do stuff!!!" Liz said as Jimin was walking out the door to go to the bar to buy alcohol.

"I'm here!!! there's nothing to worry about!!! it's just me...and you're always attractive to me!!!" he said almost shouting as his voice fades away going out of the door.

*****

Their Q&A started off with so very random questions from the simple ones...favorite things...embarassing moments...school days...childhood memories...etc... as they savor the vodka.

Jimin being a hard drinker notices Liz a little tipsy and started blabbing rnadom things and her voice is getting louder...but enjoying her current state.