Anything?

Jimin's POV:

"Babe...are you okay in there? food is waiting...you can take a bath later...I'm hungry" I said knocking on the bathroom door as she has been there for a while "Are you okay? you look pale" I asked fixing her hair.

"I'm fine... I just feel a little tired.."she said

"Okay let's eat so you can rest.." I responded as we went to the table with our take out dinner and started eating.

"Babe...you're not touching your food...are you okay?" I asked noticing she has been just playing with her fork rummaging the vegetables.

"I'm not that hungry...I feel bloated...maybe because of the lunch I had earlier" she said

"Are you sure? do you want me to order you something else? I asked

"No...I'm good...I think I wanted to rest my eyes..." she replied as she stood up to pick up the dishes.

"Let me do the dishes and you rest..." I said giving her a peck on the cheek and grabbing the plates from her.

"What's your cologne today? it is new? it smells     eeewwwkkkgghh" she said as she turned her back and walked away and I just shook my head smiling...I had been using this for months now and she gave this to me.

After doing the dishes...I saw my Liz sleeping soundly already...I know she had been finishing up a lot of work for an undisturbed vacation with me.

The next day is our flight to Paris...she had always wanted to go there and I promised this trip to her so we're finally doing it and we are very lucky that we can get to celebrate our first year anniversary  and meet my parents in Busan when we come back after the trip.

*****

"Baaaaaaaaby!!!! oh my gooooood!! take a picture of me!!!!right here!!! hurry!!!" Liz was so excited seeing the Eiffel Tower for the first time.

"I want it stolen like this okay?!" I was so enjoying this side of her...just pure simple joy....

just pure simple joy