Take It Slow

Liz's POV:

I really wanted to know how he's been doing...is he eating okay...should I just text him back? or call him? but that would mean I'm okay with what he has done...why do I fucking miss him....looking at his pictures online...I can't believe I slapped him in the face...such a pretty face....the famous Park Jimin? I just slapped him?but he lied...i feel used...i feel cheated...ugh!!

"Hey...Liz!...are you okay? you seem to be off" Matt asked not noticing he was going over some slides for the opening ceremony.

"Oh..what's that? sorry...I'm just...I uhm..." i sighed

"Is there something wrong? you can tell me...Is this about your boyfriend? is he giving you a hard time? you know I can kick——-" i cut him

"Ex-boyfriend..." i said playing with my fingers

"Oh.." he said..."sorry it didn't work out" he added

"Let's just skip this and do this some other time...you wanna hang out?" he asked

"I'm sorry...I know you called me for help....just...let's just forget about me okay? c'mon..show me those slides again..." i said trying to be confident.

As I try to open his laptop, he grabbed both my hands and kissed them...then looked at me with worried eyes.

"Don't push yourself okay? c'mon...lets eat early dinner then maybe watch a movie? you want that?" he asked with pleading eyes.

"Ugh! Matt! I'm the worst friend!!! I'm really sorry...maybe you can go to my office so we continue this okay?" i replied

He ran his hand to my shoulder.

"It's okay...but now let's eat! cmon!" he said as he grabbed my hand pulling me to stand up.

I brought him to a korean bbq restaurant that Jinhe and the girls first showed me.

"This is like a buffet of meat and rice and soup! wow! and you get to cook it in front of you...smells so good! Matt said while making himself busy frying the beef strips.

"Glad you liked it...this is going to be my treat okay? for being a horrible friend!!!" i told him

"Oh you stop! here eat this! my first cooked meat" he said as he fed me mouthful of beef strip dipped in I don't know what.

"You have a little something...ahahah...sorry...that's soy sauce" he said wiping the sauce from both sides of my mouth. And that's when he started staring at me...an awkward silence. He was looking straight to my eyes and to my lips and going back to my eyes and then he was slightly leaning forward to my face as I break the silence.

"Well uhm it's not really like that...Jinhe taught me that you wrap the meat with the lettuce like this and here...try this" as I shoved the whole thing to his mouth.

"Ahahah!!! sorry!" i laughed at how he was trying to speak but swallow the whole thing at the same time.

Apart from that awkward silence almost kissing situation...we had a good time. Matt really enjoyed the unlimited meat.

Matt's POV:

"Got the popcorn!" Liz said smiling at me. I felt relieved that she has been smiling and seems to  enjoy my company and forgetting his stupid ex-boyfriend. I wanted to ask..I wanted to know what happened but I think it's not a good time to talk about that. As long as I'm giving her a good time that's enough for me. A good start actually now that she's single. I tried so hard not to smile earlier when she told me about her breakup. I am so happy.

We went inside and found our seats. It was a romantic comedy movie and from the looks of her face, she is enjoying movie. Not that I was glancing at her face almost every minute. I can't wait her to be mine again.