Good Night

Liz's POV:

A month and a half passed and I went back to my normal routine and daily grind...but now more inspired and happy. I have been very busy at work and back to back client meetings.

Jimin on the other hand is way more busy than I am of course. Photo shoots, tv performances, interviews and we work our way to spend time together.

The members has known our so called secret getting back together since the first day when Jungkook caught us making out in Jimin's room with the door slighly open and they just didn't bother to say to us that our cover blew up.

Everything was okay Jimin has been very sweet as the the day goes by. We went out to a fancy dinner on our technically first month anniversary (of going back together) and him being cocky that he can't spoil me too much before when he was an "engineer". He rented out a very fancy restaurant, made it a private event just for the two us and I spent the first 20 minutes trying to know how much he spent and why and that he didn't need to but it was a lost cause becuase he just drew me out with how fine looking he was that night. Ugh! I can't forget up until now how my knees were so weak with how he looked that night.

 Ugh! I can't forget up until now how my knees were so weak with how he looked that night

Everything was great but there's something I'm not sure of and it's driving me insane.

"Okay hold on Ms. Liz....so you're telling me that nothing happened to you two since the resort? that was almost 2 months ago right?...hmmm...well you're both busy and stressed at some point when you meet up...so maybe he thinks that you're too tired to have sex???" Jinhe and I was trying to figure out reasons behind the fact that Jimin and I had never done it since at the resort.

"It's frustrating Jinhe...like why he doesn't want it...I mean he loves me right??? but all we'd do is a freaking make out!!!! what are we??? 15? uuugghhh!!!" I was frustrated...I wanna know why...

"Uhmm...have you tried initiating it??? like you know trying to be sexy and wearing those silky sexy dresses??!!" Jinhe asked

"Jinhe! I almost slept naked beside him!! and I know he hs a boner and all and he just does all these things and alibis to avoid it! I wanna be angry at him but I can't...he may have a reason...but whaaaaat??? don't tell me he wants to do again in our honeymoon??? that's just torture!!!ugh!!! have you seen Jimin huh???!!! the Park Jimin??? and how he always looks like a snack even in his sweatpants??? do you know how hard it is Jinhe??!!!" I was pulling my hair.

"He definitely has a reason and the least I can really advice you is just confront him." Jinhe said

"I know...I know...but...how...like hey babe how come you don't wanna have sex with me??!!ughh it's too awkward and what if he says something that I won't be able to accept or some thing like I don't like so much anymore...I want someone else.. or..or...——-" Jinhe cut me before I said the next thing.

"Hey...calm down, let's not overthink it okay??...just set the mood...make it a sweet conversation...don't make it look like a confrontation and that you're frustrated you don't want to add into more of what the real issue is..." Jinhe said.