Virgins

Liz's POV:

"Jinhe please eat something? it's already 4pm and the girls said you haven't eaten anything and just water" I was scolding her "please listen to me...you are not fat okay?you are beautiful inside and out and I'm so sure Jungkook didn't implied that...maybe he's just scared...you said he was tensed that night...if you get sick I'm telling you Jinhe."

"Thank you Ms. Liz but I'm okay..."

"Have you talked to him yet? he has been begging me to convince you talk to him..." and she shook her head. "Tsk! just talk okay?!" i said before I left her desk.

It has been 3 days since that night and Jinhe hasn't eaten a proper meal and I understand how she feels and I want to help her understand that physical figure is not that important for your partner to love you.

It was already 6pm when I decided to wrap up..I want to go meet the boys to talk to Jungkook.

"Jinhe...it's already 6pm...let's go home.." she was just staring at her laptop holding her forehead. "Are you alright? you look pale...I told you to eat..."

"I'll just get some cracker from the——" she stood up and fell into the floor

"JINHE!!!

*****

"She'll be fine..her immune system went down...she's dehydrated, food deprived and stressed out...so make sure she gets proper diet...nutritious meal, water and enough sleep. She just needed the IV fluid to help her hydrate but you can leave tomorrow" the doctor said as he left the room.

Jinhe is still sleeping and Jungkook is on his way with Jimin...good thing they just wrapped up a taped performance.

Half an hour later I can hear loud murmurs outside the room so I peeked outside and saw still a dressed up and full make up Jungkook running in the hallway unmasked creating a stir. I quickly waved at him so he can quickly come inside since people noticed already his presence.

"What in the name??!!! no mask no hat no nothing??!!" but he didn't respond to me and just went straight to the sleeping Jinhe holding her hand and kissing it.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! baby...I'm so so sorry...ugh!!" my heart melted with how he looked so worried just staring ang brushing Jinhe's face and hair.

"Why did you do that??!!huh?!" he continued talking to her sleeping girlfriend as I sit and after a minutes Jimin came in also fully dressed up with still make up on holding a bunch of balloons, flowers and stuff toy.

"Babe??!!" trying to find his face from a bunch of balloons saying get well soon and sorry.

"Baby...how is she?" he asked as he sets everything on the table and gave me a kiss.

"hhhmmm...tastes like strawberry" tasting the lip gloss in his lips

"Jungkook here didn't anymore give me time to remove out make up and change clothes...he's literally running to the car after getting your call" he said sitting beside me as we both looked at them.

"Noona I never had the intention to make her feel insecure of her body...I swear! I was just really nervous and scared wanting our first night to be perfect..." he explained a little embarrased

"And he's a virgin..." Jimin blurted out smirking as Jungkook glared at him

"Hyung!!!!"