Forgive

Jimin's POV:

"Liz?!"

The second our eyes met a tear went down her right eye that she wiped so quickly but too late for me not to notice.

Words won't come out of my mouth as we start to stare at each other. How she was poking my heart seeing that tear fell because of me. I just knew she is hurting and here I am barging to her life again....being so selfish.

Neither one us wants to break this staring contest...and I am taking it all in...looking at her this close again...those few strands of hair messily touching her cheeks that I always put on the side before it pokes her eyes. Her parted lips that I just can't get enough of kissing ...and where this killer smile comes from that blew me away the first time I saw her. Her lips are pinkish that somewhat she just put on her favorite lip gloss that I always taste...strawberry...yeah. Her lips always taste like strawberry that it became my favorite flavor. And her eyes...those brown round eyes that changes it's shape when she kills me with her smile....

But now..those eyes are hurting...crying...right in front of me...all because I was so selfish.

"One of my manager took the earliest flight going here to pick me up..." I said breaking the stare as I wiped the new tear that fell on her left eye.

"I'm so stupid in doing this...barging into your trip like this...expecting too much...missing you so much that I have been very selfish in hurting you more....I'm so sorry Liz" I said as I brush her cheek. "I'm sorry for being such a selfish person...I'm sorry for hurting you...I'm sorry for making you cry, making me want to hurt myself to at least endure some more pain than what you're feeling right now." I continued feeling the back of her fingers wipe away a tear that already fell from my eyes that I didn't even notice.

"I actually want to prove how much I love you and how I can win you back...that's the goal...but... I just can't be this selfish anymore...I think seeing you again is just all I need..." I paused.

"I need to let you go so you'll stop hurting". those words that I didn't believe will come out of my mouth...but I need to start realizing that I am ruining her... and I can't let that continue anymore.

"Thank you for being a part of my life...for making me feel like the normal Jimin...you have no idea how doing the laundry made me feel so satisfied.." she chuckled at that.

"I hope Matt can make you smile more like that..and just bury me in your thoughts since I broke your heart...I don't deserve you" tears on both our eyes are now endlessly flowing.

"Don't say that..." she hardly can speak "I can't just bury you...you too cute to be buried anyways." she said giving out a smile.

"Can you at least forgive me?" I hesistanly asked.

She leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek and I instantly held both her arms preventing her from standing back from her initial position and just giving us a few inches in between. God I missed her scent.

I quickly tucked the few strands of her hair to her ear staring at her round eyes. My hand was like a magnet to the back of her neck as my eyes shifted at her parted lips.

"You can slap me all you want but just let me do this just one last time...."

Both her hands was found on my chest trying to push me away as I put my other hand cupping her cheeks as I deepen my kiss.

Her balled up fist started to open up and gripped my shirt answering back by moving her lips in mine. It was like my world froze tasting that strawberry flavored lips again in mine. I know this is the last...so I want to make it count.

I closed the space between us..my hands brushed down her arms finding it's way to her waist holding her tightly as she snaked hers on my neck making it now difficult to break this kiss.

Liz's POV:

This isn't right...this isn't right...this isn't right but it feels so fucking good. I'm like under his spell again feeling his body againts mine ...feeling his fast heartbeat...his arms feels like home..his hair that I have been missing to brush. This is not anymore the Jimin I originally fell in love with...this is The Jimin now from BTS...should I still be bothered? did he officially cured my aching heart?

But Matt...fuck!

I broke it. Missing his lips the minute I stepped back.

"You can slap me now" he whispered looking down.

"You really want to be slapped again huh?!" I chucked

"Let's just think of that as my acceptance for your apology" I added.

He smiled...more of relieved.

"But I hope that's not how you forgive everyone...ahaha"he said giving out his killer smile again. Damn it Jimin.

"Oh so you think when you do something wrong to me you expect me to kiss you whenever I forgive you?!" i said smiling back

" No..no..no..that's not what I—-" i cut him laughing

"I'm joking! oh I missed doing that to you!..ahaha"I said still laughing at his flushed face.

"There you are...dinner is ready...come down and eat and after I need you two to run an errand for me okay?" grandma said as she turned around going downstairs

As I turn around Jimin grabbed my wrist and I looked at him.

"Thank you." he said "....for forgiving me." he added.

"Well it's not for free...you owe me now Park Jimin of BTS!" I said giving him a fake evil laugh.

"You know I'll do anything for you" he said

"Oh will you stop with that cheesiness! I'm not your fan just so you know!" I said cockily as we went downstairs.

"Oh really? wow. that hurts" he said holding his chest.

"I like Suga" I said as I smirked

"Yoongi hyung???!! like seriously him?" he asked

"And why not??? hmmm?! his skin is so white like I wanted to use a sharpie and draw all over him...and he's so cool you know...he raps...he can dance...he's a great producer...he's so——-" he cut me

"Okay now stop it...that's enough shaming for me...I'm deeply hurt...just so you know I dance too...and sing...and yeah him and Namjoon hyung are so good in writing...but I'm a better dancer than him!!!" he blabs

"Oh when I meet him I'll tell him that!!" i said pointing at his pouty face

"Meet him???!" he asked confusely

"Yeah meet him...you're gonna introduce me to my new crush...hihihi"i said enjoying the worried face he has now.

"No way! crush???!!" he said as we both sit on the dining table.

"Yes way! and I'm not asking you...I'm just telling you what you're gonna do for me." i smirked enjoying his worried face.

"But—-"

"Oh look dinner's ready! this looks amazing Aling Fely!!!" i said avoiding his worried and defeated face.