JiKook?!

Flashback of Jinhe's and Jungkook's night:

Author's POV:

After they parted ways with Jimin and Liz at the restaurant, Jungkook and Jinhe went back to the car and opened the door for Jinhe and him going to the driver's seat.

"I would love to ask you to go to the park and get ice cream like those normal people does...but.." as Jungkook looked down and Jinhe quicky diverted his attention.

"Hmmmm we can skip the park and just get ice cream?!" she said making Jungkook'shead lift up and smile.

"I'm sorry I can't give you a normal date...I mean I can but I don't want—-" Jinhe sshhhssed him

"What are you saying??!! You! Jeon Jungkook of BTS finds his way out of his busy time to spend to someone like me...a nobody..so pleeeease don't say that and I don't want girls to run you over...sooo" Jinhe replied giving out a warm smile

"You're not a nobody....you're someone special to me...and you always make me laugh...i felt so important...and you care for me...you know I don't have much friends since I started training" he explained. "So you're not a nobody to me, you are Jinhe...my special friend" he continued.

Jinhe was so red with all what Jungkook said...she was just smiling and cannot stop...like it's plastered on her face. Same thing with Jungkook...he has these mixed emotions that everytime he's with Jinhe he is just as soft as he could possibly be.

He started driving and stopped in a convenience store to get ice cream and went straight to Jinhe apartment.

"Why are you just standing there?!" Jinhe asked Jungkook who was looking hesistant.

"Are you sure it's okay?! I mean...I never been in a girl's apartment before and——" Jungkook stopped as Jinhe held his hand and pulled him inside going to the 2nd floor where her apartment is.

"Sit!" she said as the stiff Jungkook sat at the very edge of the couch, hands just on his knees and head is looking around while Jinhe went to her bedroom to change to a more comfortable clothes.

She went out wearing a semi cropped top and shorts going straight to the kitchen passing by Jungkook sitting in the living room.

Jungkook gulped as he saw Jinhe on her house clothes, he finds her still very attractive and already revealing at the same time. It was weird since he always sees female idols on sexy outfits but with Jinhe, it was different.

"Here's your mug and this is mine..." Jinhe handing the ice cream as ahe sat beside the already stiff Jungkook. She picked up the remote and sat comfortably in her couch indian style making her short shorts pull up more.

Jungkooks eyes were looking around beside Jinhe's direction until he saw a pillow and handed it to her and Jinhe automatically understood the whole scenario.

"I'm so sorry" looking at a sweaty Jungkook. "I...uhm...didn't mean...ugh! sorry!!! oh my god you're sweating! here let me take off your coat" and he lets her take it off and now his eyes directed to her eyes as she carefully takes off both out of his arms.

It was a few good seconds after Jinhe took off the coat and they were just silently staring sweetly at each other like they are both controlling themselves.

"I just respect you so much Jinhe...and I don't want you to think in aaaaaany way that I am taking you for granted." he said smiling

"What are you talking about?!" she asked "We're just eating ice cream" giving out a sweet smile.

Jungkook was just staring at her.

"Because I want to do this..." he placed a very soft peck on Jinhe's lips. He has been wanting to do that for so long same goes with his confession. He has liked Jinhe for months now but doesn't have the courage to confess.