I Hate You

Like how can I fuck up my love life so much? I was staring at my phone waiting for Matt's reply...I sent him several messages saying sorry..I don't have the guts to call...

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of vodka. I started drinking again, I felt that the alcohol in my body is still not enough to drown my sorrows, my hate, my embarrassment.

I opened the TV not really particular on what to watch...then a commercial of Lotte came up with who else? BTS

"Fuck you Jimin! why can't you get off my mind and my heart!!!! uuggghhhh!!!!! I hate you!" i was almost screaming as I grab the bottle of vodka almost half and drank it straight from the bottle

After a few more sips...I felt completely intoxicated.

Jimin's POV:

We just landed at the airport and quickly made our way to the car going back to the dorm until the unexpected happened.

"FUCK!!!" making everyone look at me

"Why? what?!" Namjoon asked "did you forget something on the plane?"

I turned my buzzing phone to them

"Answer it you moron! Your precious Liz is calling you!" Yoongi said

"You have been waiting for that since forever right?!" Hobi added

"But...but...I...what do I" Jungkook grabbed my phone and pressed answer and put it on speaker...ugh! this kid!

Liz: Jjjiimiiiiiinnnnn!!!! Yah knowwwww??!!I...I jjjuuussshhhtt shhaaid yarrr name whhile Matt isshhh kissshhing me...and..and I wassss like...ffffuuuckkk!! I reeeeeeeeeeally reeeeeeally hate yyyyou...you knowwww that???!!! hhhmmmm??? hick!

"She's drunk! oh my god!!! she was thinking of you while making out with her bf???" Tae was whispering as Jungkook was slightly punching my shoulder as everyone was focused on the phone.

Liz: I reeeeeally wanttty to..to..ttto forget you yaah knowwwww?!!! but I fucking caaaaaaant! whattty did yoou do to mmeeeee huh cutieeeee??? I haaate seeeing your picture!!! whyyy are you soooo ssshhheeexy and sahhooo chaaaarming and and and shhhooo gorgeoussshhh!!! I hate you! Jimin!!!! I fffucking hate you but why do I still love you???!!!!! uuuugghhhhh!!!! i hate you!!!!!

Everyone gasped and covered their mouth from making a sound after she told me she still loves me. I grabbed the phone quickly from Jungkook and turned off the speaker.

"Liz?!" but the line was cut.

Everyone is still looking at me smiling like a freak.

"What????!!! she hung up?" Jin asked

"Yeah...oh my god hyung!!!! she still loves me!!!! and she even said my name while...while...ugghhh!!!! my heart!!!" as I put my phone on my chest.

"You know...i really don't know if that's something to be happy for or worry for... but looking at Jimin..." Namjoon said looking at me shaking his head.

I decided to text her:

JM: I still love you too....please don't hate me anymore❤️