Replaced

Liz's POV:

We made it to the dorm, not all the member came to check out Jimin from the hospital. The manager and just Namjoon and Yoongi and a few staff to help with the things. I needed to go out first and go straight to their van to avoid any paparazzi and just wait there. The van was on the basement and was cleared from any press, after a few minutes they arrived with Jimin on a wheelchair pushed by Yoongi. I immediately opened the door of the van as the staff helped him stand up and go in.

"How are you feeling? are you good? tell me if it hurts somewhere okay?" I asked brushing my hand back and forth his arms and he just smiled resting his head on my shoulder all the way to their dorm.

"When we arrived at their dorm, the guys made a little banner saying "welcome home Jimin" made out of a piece of cloth with colorful paintings.

"I did that!!!" Tae immediately popped out in front of me as I smile looking at the banner.

"That was really thoughtful....it seems like you have a fun dorm especially when you're all here." I responded

"Yeah...we have been living together for years now...we have eventually became brothers" Tae replied.

"Hello my lovely Liz!!" Hobi just always has this energetic vibe that lifts up every mood. "No hug today??!!" he asked

"ahahaha....of course there is!" as I hugged the rest of the guys.

"Look what you've done Liz...they wanted your hugs too now!!" Jimin was pouting as I helped him sit properly in the couch.

"Okay children now wveryone is here, let's eat!!" I smiled when Jin popped out from the kitchen with a pink apron.

"Oh what a cute apron!!!" I said making Jin's eyes look at me smiling so pretty. "Well of course my dear...actually anything I wear will make me cute" he confidently responded as he turned around going back to the kitchen

"Get used to it...he's always that confident with his looks" Yoongi said making me stare again on his super white skin.

"Where's Jungkook?!" Jimin asked

"She picked up Jinhe from their office to go here" Namjoon said.

"I'll just do some last minute reminders for the team before I leave and maybe just work a little bit here...but just when they needed me urgently...I hope that's okay with you?!" I asked Jimin. "I promise my attention will be only to you!"

"Of course!!! I told you, the guys are here, they can look after me...I don't want——" I cut him.

"I want to Jimin...okay? end of story!" I firmly responded to him and he was just smiling creepily while I get food for him.

"Do you reeeeeally have to feed him Noona???!!!" Jungkook and Jinhe came. They look more comfortable at each other now and they're too cute.

"Hi Ms. Liz!" Jinhe greeted me as she sits on the couch and Jungkook putting down her laptop and folders with files. " Thank you" as Jinhe smiled so cutely at Jungkook and him being all red blushing...

"Look at these two!!! they're so red!!! how cute!" i told Jimin.

"It's a first for Jungkook....really proud of him" Jimin said while I continue to feed him. "I can eat on my own Liz...the guys will just tease me...ahaha" he added handing him the plate.

"Fine!! but just this okay? but the rest I'll do everything for you please? just let me take care of you..." I told him as he smiled so sweet.

"Ugh! how can I say no to that??!!" he said making his smile even more making his cute little eyes almost close up.

*****

After dinner, the guys were still glued on the tv...seems like they haven't watched movies for anlong time. Jinhe and I are done with work so Jungkook sent him home. I needed to pull Jimin from the guys since it's meds time and he needed to lie down.

"I'll open my laptop so you can watch in your bedroom" i told him as I help him walk to his room. "But you need to freshen up first..."I guided him into his bathroom and got him all he needs. "Just call me if you need anything okay? I'll leave the door opened a little bit.

I sat on his bed while waiting for him. A few moments after I can hear soft grunts...I carefully peeped into the door to check on him and I saw him on his boxers only.fuck! how can he look so yummy but I immediately went out of my trance seeing his face in pain....he never shows it to me.

I softly creeped inside the bathroom and carefully hugged him from the back.

"Liz..."

"Why are you hiding your pain from me?!" I asked as a tear rolled down that he immediately felt as he turned around to face me lifting my chin up.

"Because you'll be like this....I don't want you to feel guilty anymore...." he said looking straight thru my eyes.

"I'm just...I just..."

"Please Liz...stop being like this? for me? I only want you smiling...it makes the pain go away...I think Yoongi hyung is right...it's all in the mind" he said kissing my forehead. " or else I'm gonna fire you and get another nurse" he said teasing me.

"Oh wow! so you want to me call that stupid nurse from the hospital that wanted to strip you naked??!! huh?" I teased back "well I'll leave you now here.."pretending as I turn my back on him that he immediately pulled my wrist and pinned me on the bathroom wall while his face was wincing.

"Don't be so cute like that or else I'll kiss you!" I pinched his ear pulling up. "Aw!aw!aw!"

"Please Park Jimin!!! can we be serious??? just sit down and let me freshen you up!" i said as he obediently sat on the stool.

Jimin's POV:

As the movie ended, I noticed the Liz who is lying beside me was soundly sleeping.

"I can't believe you're with me right now" as I brushed her hair to see her pretty face more and I just can't help but smile. I can't believe that the bad memory I had here at the dorm with Liz is now being replaced with happy ones.

I covered her with my blanket and slept as I got hypnotized with her beautiful face in front me.

"I love you Liz..."

I was shocked as she opened her lazy eyes and smiled scooted closer to me and rested her head on my arm and intertwined her fingers to mine as she went back to sleep.

I kissed her forehead and slept that way.