Jealous

Jimin's POV:

"So...you are telling me that you won the bet but she still gets to do her bet???!! how deeply in love are you with Liz??!!" Yoongi teasing me.

"Just half of the day and you can shoo her away...she promised to behave and not annoy you. She is just sooooo interested in your talent and how you do stuff..." i explained minus the fact that Liz has a crush on him that annoys me even more.

"Really now??? can I ask her to do stuff for me???" Yoongi asked

"Yes you can! I can buy you food and get you coffee!!!" Liz all of a sudden went out to the kitchen.

"Wow...you're that interested huh?? but I tell you little girl! anything you see or hear in my studio is highly confudential...nothing comes out!" he said as Liz nodded like a toddler with wide eyes and weirly smiling. "Okay c'mon!"

"Yesssss!!! bye cutie!!!" punching my cheek as she turned around.

"And what's with that pout??!!" Jungkook asked as they all left. Jungkook will be the one to stay here with me.

"Nothing..."I replied pretending not to be a little jealous

"Don't tell me you're...??!!" Jungkook knew it right away as I sit down the couch and sighed deeply.

"Oh my god!!! are you really??!!" he asked one more time.

"I don't know okay? I'm just working on how to have her back and not to look so trying hard that I want her so bad...but...but.." I explained

"but what??!! are you really nervous Yoongi hyung would like....like her??!!" Jungkook asked

"Liz has a crush on Yoongi hyung..." I said making Jubgkook laugh so hard.

"Ahahaha...so this is what this is about....you're scared Yoongi hyung would fall for her charms..well that would be entirely possible but..." i threw him a pillow

"Can you stop okay??? ugh!!!" I groaned resting head on the couch looking up.

"Don't you think you're over reacting that after a few hours they'll like each other???!!" Jungkook asked

"I fell for her in minutes after the first time I saw her..." i said stating a fact.

"Tsk! can you just stop and let's just work out! c'mon!" Jungkoook grabbed my arm.

*****

It was almost 2pm and I'm just staring at the door waiting for them to come home. I have never been uneasy like this and I can't text Liz again since I have just texted her a minute ago and she said Yoongi's almost done.

"You know the door is so conscious right now with you staring at it...can you quit it??!!" Jungkook said mocking me. "C'mon let's watch a movie!" as he chooses a random movie in Netflix.

After half an hour they arrived and Yoongi came straight at me pulled up the sleeves of his sweatshirt.

"Look at what your little girlfriend did to me??? good thing she's being funny and cute when she was pleading" Yoongi hyung showing me doodles all over her skin as he laughs. "She said my skin looks like paper...and started making cute faces just to make me say yes...ahahah..you are weird!!" then facing Liz who was fucking blushing.

"Glad that you had fun...I'm just gonna lie down a bit..." I said walking to the hallway.

"Hey it's your half of the day! my cheeks are ready for you!" Liz said following me as I walk past her going to the bedroom.