Morning Kiss

Jimin's POV:

"Jimin!...Jimin!...Jimin!!"

I heard a loud whisper on my ear so I lazily opened my eyes and saw Taehyung covering his eyes as he speaks.

"Jimiiiiin..."

"What? why are covering your eyes?" I asked and he pointed to Liz.

My eyes widened as I pulled the blanket quickly to cover her. Why did I not see this last night when she went to bed???!!

"You can take off your hand now"

"Breakfast is ready...Namjoon hyung said if you can do practice today with us just vocals." Tae said his cheeks a little reddish with the sight of Liz. Ugh! I'll be locking my door next time.

"Sure...I think I can try to dance a little today too ...we need to start practicing our special performance with Hobi hyung and Jungkook." I replied as Tae nodded and went out.

I immediately looked back at my sleeping hot and sexy girlfriend. Wow. Never knew I can say that again with Liz.

I started pulling down the blanket teasing my pervert self on the sight that I missed last night since the lights are off already.

I started planting small kisses on her thighs going up making her wake up turn around facing me giving me a clear view of her black underwear as I bit my lip and my mind go crazy.

"I think you're done for the day Mr. Park Jimin!!!" as she lazily pulled my neck and I dropped on top of her, in between her legs as she hugged me tight.

"So I see that you have a little problem down there this early morning huh?!" as she sexily whispered on my ear.

I grinded because I can't help it and I got more sexually tensed up when she left out a soft moan. I kissed her lips right away but she covered her mouth and yanked me off of her, stood up then went to the bathroom leaving me and my boner just like that.

"Hyuuuung!!! c'mon!!" I heard Jungkook screaming on my door.

"Yeeeesss we're coming"

"Can we not tell them yet???" Liz asked as she went out.

"About us?!" i asked and she nodded. "Why? is there something wrong?!"

"Nah...it's just exciting if we sneak around a little bit...it's fun...like we're teenagers..hihihi" she gave out a sweet laugh covering her mouth.

"Can I have my morning kiss now??!!" i asked

"Hhhmmm...maybe later!!!" as she went out of the room leaving me again.

"Tsk! this girl!!!"

*****

A few days has passed and there has become some routine already...Liz would work at the dorm in the morning when we leave..but since I can't really get myself exhausted I come home half of the day as the other members still continues to practice. Liz cooks dinner everyday and the guys started to get excited as they are always surprised on different variety of dishes making me happy that they are all getting along with Liz.