JIZ

Liz's POV:

A week has passed since the break up and I would lie if I say I don't miss him. And it's making me hard to move on when I get text messages from him. And for some reason, since I've known BTS the hard way, I have been noticing now that they're faces are practically seen anywhere. Stupid of me for buying television now. Jinhe has been giving me updates on their tour...that they have this thing called vlive. The other girls at work has been very careful not to talk about BTS when I'm there..they always talk about them before it happened but they have expressed to me how lucky I am to make the famous Park, Jimin fall in love with me but i told them that it's not love...it's all a lie.

I didn't notice that Jinhe hs been peeking throug the door for a while now trying to get my attention. I chose to work in the office after many attempts that Jinhe asked for me to work from home since....that happened but if I'm home I may just breakdown and cry.

"Ms.Liz...do you want something to eat? we're going down" Jinhe asked

"Shit! it's 12 already? ugh! I have a meeting with a client in 30 minutes and I haven't finished my presentation!" I sighed as I focused on my computer.

"Ms. Liz, I was able to finish that yesterday...don't worry." she said smiling sadly at me.

"Ughh! thank you Jinhe! you have been my lifesaver these past few days!!!am I the worst boss? huh? tell me? am I that miserable?" i asked as I put my index finger in my temple.

"Ms. Liz....maybe we should go out...you know...us girls?! so you can get your mind off Ji—— uhm...let's hang out!" Jinhe said when her phone rang.

"Hey hi...I'm at...uhm Ms. Liz office..." Jinhe answered the phone and started blushing...I know who it is. I know they have been talking these past few days. And everytime they talk she can't lose that smile on her face. And as much as I want to ask how he is..I end up thinking how he lied to me and sigh out of frustration.

Jinhe's POV

JK: "Did you ate already? it's lunchtime there right?"

"Uhm no not yet...I'm asking Ms.Liz if she wants something to eat since she hasn't been really eating right"

JK:"You know I really feel sad about them...they obviously love each other, Jimin hyung can barely smile when he's not on stage or on camera, he only eats when we push him"

"Same thing with Ms.Liz, she has been forgetting deadlines and she's always lost in thoughts...she's never like that until now"

JK:"Jimin hyung is actually asking me if he can call you sometimes to check up on Liz since he wont get a text back from her and I know it's driving him crazy"

"Of course he can...if that's the way I can help him."

JK:"You're sweet! you'll help Jimin hyung big time...but enough about them, how are you?"

"I'm fine...still can't believe that I'm friends with you and talking to you now..."

JK:"I don't have much friends out of the entertainment world so I'm glad you spend time talking to me"

"Ahaha...and why not?girls would want me dead though..."joking him

JK: "It really gets lonely sometimes you know...being on tour..especially if I'm starting to miss someone"

"Oh...we'll once you're done with the tour, visit your family so you won't miss them that much".

JK:"Uhm it's actually...someone not related to me"