PINK?!

Liz's POV:

It is the summer time in the Philippines and I have never been more excited to hit the beach and enjoy this 'me' time, well actually not really just me since it's my grandparents house but I know I can have solitude there...peace of mind that I was hoping I can achieve...and most of all...to forget.

Matt has been really cold to me ever since that night. It has been all work and few small talks...awkward moments and I feel guilty everytime. I really don't know how I can make it up to him. He sent me off to the airport, he actually does not know the real purpose of my trip and why I ended up deciding to do this right away. I just told him that I missed my grandparents and wanted to see them.

After the long flight that I slept most of the time, I finally arrived and I can instantly feel the hot weather.. I can't wait to go swimming!!

The uber driver that Jinhe arranged for me texted me that he is already waiting at the entrance and described his car so I started rolling out my suitcase and headed that way.

It was at least an hour drive to my grandparents house and since it's kind of secluded, we needed to use an SUV for the rough roads when we hit forest.

When we were half way there, I noticed that the driver was uncomfortable, he was sweating even the aircon is on full blast and his grip on the wheels is starting to get my attention.

I looked at the mirror and saw his eyes through his lightly shaded sunglasses. His face was covered with a mask and he was wearing a hat. But it weirded me out when I noticed strands of his hair peeking through the hat....it's freaking PINK!

I felt my blood rush through my veins as I think about the unthinkable...it can't be.

I quickly googled about them to see if they're back in town...my fingers and my hands was shaking and sweating  as I take a glimpse at the mirror every other second until I got a message from Jinhe:

Jinhe: I'm sorry Ms. Liz! Please don't fire me. Fighting!💜✊

"What does she mean?" i whispered to myself.

The signal doesn't seem to cooperate and I lost the last bar left. My frustration and nervousness has grown and I have no choice but to end this mind boggling situation.

"Can you pull over?" I softly asked.

He didn't answer me but pulled over on the side of the rough road in the middle of the forest.

I quickly went out of the car and walked around to his side and knocked the window.

"Can you please get out of the car?!" I asked nervously hoping and praying it isn't who I think he is.

I walked away going to the side of the road not looking at his direction yet and looked at the trees while inhaling and exhaling trying to calm myself.

"I'm sorry Liz.... i just want to see you so bad.."

My heart sank, both my hands found its way to cover my mouth as I wanted to scream silently. I was in so much shock that my whole body froze not attempting to move a muscle and just hoping invisibility is real.

What I'm hating is that I'm fighting my own self hearing his voice again sent me goosebumps. The part of me that still wants to see him is now reigning over.

I need to snap out of this...god dammit! think! think!!!

I turned around to face him and regretted it right away. Just look at him. I'm fucked.

 I'm fucked