Book Store

Jimin's POV

I was waiting for her at the parking lot, another date that I can't contain my excitement being with her. But frankly it has been a heck of a challenge covering myself up, avoiding crowded people without her noticing, avoiding anything that can be related to BTS. I already have made up my mind to tell her the truth today.

After a few minutes I am again mesmerized with her beauty.

"I hope I can make you mine" I said to myself with big sigh on what can happen after I tell her my true personality

"Hi cutie!" she greeted me with her killer hug...even though its is a common thing for her...I still can't help but get goosebumps everytime. I can't let her do that to anyone she become friends with. I just can't.

"Hi Liz!" I greeted her as I open the car door.

"So...where are we destined to go today hmmm cutie?!" she asked

"You know you keep on calling me cutie I might think you like me back" i cockily joked her

"What if I do?" she said so simply while brushing her hair acting like she didn't tell me something I have been waiting for her to tell me.

But I can't be distracted now. I needed to tell this now. I don't want to continue hurting her.

Afteran hour of driving, we reached out destination and my poor gorgeous future girlfriend has fallen asleep...she has been overworking almost everyday. If we don't have a date today she will most probably be still at the office even if I always remind her to go home and rest.

Another precious time to stare at her sweet face. She let down her hair after brushing it and now it's all over her face so I gently put in on the side and brushed her cheeks.

"I'm sorry for lying to you...I just wanna be close to you...be friends with you by being just me. I hope you forgive me" I whispered before waking her up.

It was an almost desserted alley that we walked into and after a steps we arrived at the place I wanna show her. When we entered, she was in complete shock like literally both her hands covering her mouth and wide eyes looking at the entire place.

 When we entered, she was in complete shock like literally both her hands covering her mouth and wide eyes looking at the entire place

It was a cozy small bookstore where you can read and buy books. They don't carry a lot but enough to make any book lover happy because of the ambiance.

"Oh my fucking god! Jimin!!! oh my!!! how? like...wow...where is this..ugh!!! this is so beautiful!!!!" she was so surprised still standing but her head was roaming around...scanning the place.

"Well I found it online...I searched on bookstores and I came across this place...I actually called them to know if they are still in business...I know you'll love it..." I explained

"I looooooove it! oh my god!!! you don't have an idea how happy I am!!! reading books is my ultimate hobby...that's why I can live without TV...I actually don't have a TV at home...oh my god!!!!!" she said starting to walk around and look at books.

"They close very late at night so we can hang out here if you want...the owner is very friendly and she lives upstairs so she closes late." i said

She went around shelf after shelf until she found a book she wants to read...there were like 2 to 3 people aside from us so it was very timely I can put my mask down since she chose a nook by the window.

"What did you pick?" she asked me while making herself comfortable with the pillow on the nook.

"Comic book" i replied as I sit beside her

"I can actually suggest a lot to you to read..." she said.

We spent the next 2 hours sitting and reading but I wasn't really paying attention to my comic book since I'd like to admire her face...her presence and the thought of how I would start telling the truth.

"Have you dated an entertainer? or someone into music? or maybe someone famous?" I nervously asked

"Hhhhmmmm I once dated a guitarist...why?are you a famous writer or something? ahaha" she asked that made my heart beat fast.

"Oh...uhm...no...not a writer..." i replied

"Can we eat here? kinda hungry.." she asked totally changing my topic that would lead to the truth.

"I think so...I'll go grab something to eat...what do you want?" i asked

"A sandwich would do..." she said

I went out and grabbed some food and ate it while she continue reading and I continue to stare at her.

I leaned my back on the nook lying down with my legs at the edge. My eyes got heavy and didn't notice I fell asleep.

After a while I felt someone stroking my hair.

"You hair is so smooth...what shampoo do you use???" Liz was smiling at me "I'm sorry cutie...did I bore you on our date? I'm really sorry...c'mon lets go somewhere you like" she said...ugh! my heart

"It's okay...I was just tired...go ahead don't mind me I'm fine...I want you to have fun...alright?!" i said as I leaned up back to a sitting position.

She was just looking and not talking...making me nervous actually.

"What? why?" i asked

"Do you really like me huh Jimin?" she asked.

"You know the answer to that..." i shyly answered smiling as I cover my head with my hoodie since I'm blushing.

"Look at me..." she said on a serious tone so I did look at her right away.

"Why?" she asked

"I like you not just because you're so charmingly pretty but the first time I saw you I felt something that makes me wanna see you again and spend time with you...you're very straighforward...I feel that I can be myself and be comfortable with you...I can see that you have a very great personality and———" the next thing shocked me...she cut me off my smashing her lips into mine making my soul leave my body.

It was a sweet long kiss and I immediately kissed back. I felt her book fell in the floor as she put her arms on my neck as our lips synchronized, tilting my head making it deeper. I nibbled on her lower lip and gave me a chance to insert my tongue and her tongue answered back instantly until we needed to catch our breaths from the make out.

 I nibbled on her lower lip and gave me a chance to insert my tongue and her tongue answered back instantly until we needed to catch our breaths from the make out

"Th...that was nice..." I smile as I hide my super red face.

"Let's go...it's getting late" she smiled as she pulls my hand standing up like nothing happened.

Why Liz? Why??