Jimin

Jimin's POV:

"Thank you Jinhe for the call....no...don't worry about me..I'll be fine" as i hung up the phone.

I felt the world just fell on my shoulders after hearing what Jinhe just said. One week left and the tour is over...to finally talk to her again but I guess this is just karma.

"Hyung...what did she say?" Jungkook asked.

"Matt...." that's all I can say...

"Are they really official? did Jinhe said it's confirmed?" Jungkook asked as we walk towards Namjoon's room for a quick meeting.

"If kissing her in the lips doesn't make it official...I don't know what" I said as we come in.

The guys gave me a group hug. I feel thankful for these guys for keeping up with me. I haven't really on my best since the break up.

 I haven't really on my best since the break up

"You know Jimin...I still suggest you still talk to her when we come back...try to be at least friends" Namjoon suddenly commented "this time as Jimin...the real Jimin..." he added

"But do that when you're ready to meet her..." Jin said

"Yeah...there's no harm in keeping the friendship at least" Hobi said

"Won't that rekindle the love they had if they meet again?" Tae asked

"Yeah obviously Jimin here is not over her yet" Yoongi added

"Or maybe when he meets with Noona she'll fall in love again and they'll you know...." Jungkook gesturing a kissing sign with his lips as Hobi smacks his shoulder

"Just do it when you're ready to be friends with her..." Namjoon ended the topic.

Just thinking about the thought of seeing her again gives me the chills...her smile is my weakness and I don't know how I'll be able to control myself and my feelings. If I meet with her after I have move on then that will be some heck of a time before that happens. But part of me that doesn't want to move on and let go of her.

Liz's POV:

"Jinhe did you send the resumes of the candidates to Mr. Won?" i asked Jinhe who was working inside my office since we are finishing up a presentation.

"Jinhe?" still no answer

"Jungkook!!!" that's when she started winking her eyes again. "What's the matter?" i asked

"I guess I'll just let you read it...I got a notifcation and this article went up" Jinhe turned around ber laptop to me.

I got a notifcation and this article went up" Jinhe turned around ber laptop to me