Stuck

"Where's the fucking boat???!!! did he leave? did you tell him he needed to take us back with him???"

"Hey don't panic... let me ask the frontdesk maybe he can call us a new boat to bring us back..." he said very calmly

"Jimin this is not Korea or New York where you can just hail a cab to go home!!!" i said starting to panic.

We went to the frontdesk and asked the receptionist.

"Did you see our boat? did it leave without even looking for us? that he has freakin passengers????" I'm starting to lose it when Jimin brushed his hands on my back.

"Uhm Miss you see we were the ones who delivered the mangoes an hour ago...did you see the boat by any chance leave or went somewhere?! Jimin was nicely asking the lady

"It left like 10 minutes ago" the lady answered back

"WHAT?!" i was almost screaming

"I see...uhm do you an available boat we can rent so we can go back?"Jimin asked

"Unfortunately sir the next boat will arrive tomorrow morning when one of our guests checks out...sorry sir" the lady said

"WHAT?! NO! THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!HOW CAN WE LEAVE???!!" I was now pacing and panicking.

Jimin held my wrist and pulled me on the side.

"Hey...the lady is starting to get terrified of you...okay you need to calm down...we'll figure this out okay? what's your grandma's number so we can call them" Jimin said trying to ease me up by tucking my hair on my ear.

"I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE MY PHONE WITH ME!!ARE WE STUCK HERE??!!! I mean...how can...fuck.." i cursed

"Hey..hey...just stay here okay let me speak again with the lady...just sit down here."

Jimin went back to the front desk and I can barely hear their conversation...after a few minutes the manager came and they were all having a conversation. I can already see Jimin's worried face but doesn't want to make it obvious.

After a few more minutes, Jimin with the manager came to me and with the most depressing news.

"I'm very sorry ma'am but the next boat will
arrive tomorrow morning and we tried calling the number your grandma uses to call
me but it's out of reach...very sorry" the manager said as he left us.

I instantly looked at Jimin who was scrolling on his phone.

"We can't just like stay here and do nothing!? I mean your manager is picking you up in a fee hours...and you're gonna miss your flight...and you——-" i was by his finger on my lips

"There nothing we can do...we're I guess stuck here...I tried calling my manager but uhm..." he stopped mid sentence and looked at his dead phone and smiled back at me which made me almost cry with the helpless situation we are in now.

"That's what you get from too much selfies!!! uuugghhhhh!!!!!"

There was a very long pause...silence and just the sound of the beach...it was meant to be relaxing...but were obviously not feeling the vibe.

A few more minites of scrunching my face and pulling my hair, Jimin abruptly stood up making me look up at him.

"You know what??? what are we pouting about? we're in a freaking resort...a breathtaking view...a crystal clear beach and a each other to keep us company...why not just enjoy this????" Jimin having his speech while looking at me.

"Aren't you forgetting something???!!!"

"What?!"

"I don't have my wallet and my phone remember how stupid I was?! huh???" I said feeling defeated as he just smiled and turned around to walk back to the frontdesk.