Meeting the parents

Author's POV:

It was already 10:30am when Liz woke up feeling all sore from last night. She cannot remember how many rounds they had...Jimin was like a drunken beast making her scream his name so many times...her lingerie that was torn apart resting on the floor. It was definitely the most wild, roughest but yet unforgettable sex they had. She was smiling thinking about how Jimin's dirty talk made her weak...how he cursed from satisfaction and how he would always whisper in her ears with his hot breath that she is his only and the sweet exchange of I love yous before they had their shut eye.

And then it all came back to her as she looked at her sleeping boyfriend.

"I can't forgive myself if I will be the one to ruin your career" she whispered playing with soft hair. "I just can't"

She abruptly stood up and ran to the toilet bowl to throw up. She tried to keep it low so Jimin wont wake up. She took a warm bath and got into a casual outfit. Their flight going back to Korea will be in 4 hours, they will head straight to Busan to meet Jimin's family for the first time.

*****

"Did you get the macarons I told you?" she asked like it's the most important thing for her.

"I did..." he replied

"5 boxes?" she asked

"Yes..." he answered chuckling "You really like it that much huh?" he said laughing looking at Liz munching them already.

"Ugh! this is so good" she said mouthful

"You're ready??!" he asked as they're flight number was called to Korea.

After a few hours of flight and at the ride going to Jimin's house, Liz was silent that made Jimin worry.

"You don't have to be nervous...they already know so much about you and they'll love you okay?!" he said

"Exactly! did they know I slapped you when I got mad? did they know I made you worry right after your concert because I was jealous? did they——" Jimin cut her off by giving him a deep peck in the lips.

"If you won't stop I kiss you even in front of my parents...so I suggest you stop unless you can't get enough of my lips?" Jimin smiling at Liz's worried face.

The car has arrived on their doorsteps as Liz grips Jimin's hand when the main door opened.

"My Jiminieeeeee!!!!" her mom greeted her son with a hug but quickly broke it off as she looked at Liz.

"And this pretty lady must be the one who stole my boy's heart?! huh?" she was warmly smiling and opened her arms to Liz and gave her a hug too.

"It is so nice to meet you!" Liz said while hugging and gave a bow after.

"Come inside, food is almost ready" she said gesturing them to come in.

Coming in, the couple was greeted by Jimin's brother who helped them with their bags as Jimin introduced him to her.

"Jimin!!"

"Appa!!! how are you!! I missed you!!" Jimin said giving his dad a great hug.

"I'm great...we're all doing fine.." he said breaking the hug.