ILY

🔞🔞🔞 Skip if you are a minor.🔞🔞🔞

He quickly stretched his arms on the side table beside the bed and pulled out a small box of condom. The moment was awkward especially for Jinhe since she was completely exposed already. Jungkook was just shirtless still wearing his pajamas but what made it awkward is he cant open the small little box since it had a very sticky tape making him glance at Jinhe as he struggled slightly drifting away from the momentum.

"Give me that!" Jinhe grabbed the box and pinching the tape with her nails. They both smiled at the awkwardness. Jungkook then stood up not breaking eye contact with Jinhe, he took off his pajama leaving his briefs and froze holding the unpacked condom on his hand as he looked at himself then to Jinhe smiling. He got shy so he turned around put on the condom making Jinhe giggle with his action.

"So what you won't show it to me and here I am all exposed to you...don't you think that's a little unfair huh babe?!" Jinhe said to a blushing Jungkook.

He then turned around still wearing his briefs as he smiled shyly getting back on the bed, kneeled in between Jinhe's thighs. He adored her barenaked body again on what it seems like he's memorizing every corner.

He then hovered on top of her again kissing her non-stop as if he can't get enough.

"Are you ready?!" he asked and she nodded. "Just tell me to stop okay?" she nodded again with a little bit of nervousness spelled in her face.

Jungkook took off his remaining clothing and the moment Jinhe saw what she saw she pretended not to be scared of how it will hurt her.

His eyes gazed back to Jinhe with the right position and slowly he went inside her looking at her face as it scrunched,closed her eyes and bit her lower lip making her grip his shoulders..nails digging in with the immense pain.

He groaned during the process looking at her girlfriend's facial expression. "I'm sorry baby girl...I'll just pull out...let's stop—"

"Ssshhhh...just don't move and kiss me" she said and he quickly gave her a deep torrid kiss as she was letting herself adjust with his size.

After letting him kiss her on the lips...on her jaw...ears and on the other side, she finally asked him to move his hips.

"Slowly.." she said still in pain as he started thrusting very very slow. And he started to groan and moan as he does it and Jinhe felt somewhat happy with the pain as he sees his boyfriend biting his lip and closing his eyes pleasured as he starts to pick up his pace. His moans were very silent almost sounding like just a heavy sigh.  As the speed progressed he intertwined both his hands to Jinhe's and placed it on top of her head as he went deeper.

"Baby..." she moaned

"Hhhmmm??!!" he asked with a deeper voice not stopping.

"Fffasterr" her throat was almost dry and Jungkook did not hesitate as he went faster, his groans and moan were staring to get louder but she knows he's trying to keep it but for Jinhe...she can't anymore. Her moans was filled in the entire bedroom making Jungkook more turned on as she says his name.

"Jjjung..kook...uhhmmpt"

Their intertwined hands were gripping each other tightly as Jungkook kisses her every other thrusts and his moans kept escaping his mouth..

"Baby...I...I feel something..."she said making her right hand grab and grip his shoulder as the other hand went on the back if his hair getting a good grip as well as she released making Jungkook smile at her face but a few moments after he started to feel the same high as he buried his face on Jinhe's neck giving out a last deep and loud groan and an exhausting exhale.

They were both sweating as he pulled out throwing the used condom quickly. He lied down beside Jinhe and covered half of their bodies with the blanket.

Smile never left Jungkook's face as he clears out the messy hair strands in Jinhe's face. They were now on their sides to look at each other while panting and smiling like freaks with out saying anything and just catching their breaths.

"We just had sex...I just lost my virginity to you Jeon Jungkook...Army will kill me you know that?!"

"I have no words...like literally speechless on how amazing that was... now I understand how Jimin hyung can't put it in words when I asked how it felt..."

"So how did it felt?!" she asked

"It's like how I felt towards you...like I feel you're more fragile to me now that I needeed to protect by all costs and that I want to be more possessive of you..like how you can easily make me go crazy over you...like I'm more weaker and softer to you"

"oh I get it...you're cheesier now that you had me huh?!" Jinhe teased

"Wha?! no it's not like that..."

"I was just joking dummy!!"Jinhe was laughing as he pulled her by the waist and placed her in his chest under his left arm sleeping like that.

*****

Jungkook's POV:

I woke up on an empty bedside then I scanned the whole room as I stood up wearing my bottom. I smiled as I saw all of our clothing on the floor and remembered how amazing the night was. Then I saw a figure on the balcony.

(A/N: Just imagine this picture of a fancy hotel balcony with a naked girl just holding a blanket)

I stared at her silently as she enjoys herself in the balcony, the view is just great at this hour especially. I tried not looking at her entire form still naked with just a blanket that she wrapped around her still making her shoulder exposed but I can't help it. I smiled and shook my head as I thought of wanting her again.

She startled a little bit as I kissed her exposed shoulder then embracing her from her back smelling her still fruity hair and skin.

"What are you doing here so early up?" i asked brushing my lips to her shoulder

"I wanna see the sunrise...I never get to see this beautiful view often" she said

"I don't wanna promise that I may have all the time in the world but as long as I can...I'll bring you to great places so you can get to see a lot...with me of course." I said making her chuckle.

"You're still cheesy huh? so early in the morning but...yeah I would love that" she said as I turn around in front of her.

"But for me...this is the view that I love" cupping her face...kissing her softy.

"What did you just say?!" she asked

"That I love this view I'm looking at...." I smiled looking straight to her eyes...she was silent.

"I love you Jinhe....so much" I finally said it after all a long time of keeping it. "I have loved you for a while now and I just don't know how you'll react if——" she cut me by kissing me. "I love you too my baby Kookie" and kissed me again as it progressed to a make out as we both got carried away. She snaked her arms in my neck as I tilt my head deepening the kiss. She let go of the blanket wrapping her naked body the moment she held the back of my neck exposing herself to me so I quickly picked her up and went inside the bedroom and another amazing love making happened as the sun rises.