Surprise

"Kookie????!!!!!!!" the moment I saw him holding a bunch of flowers I literally ran to him and hugged him so tight "Oh my god!!! do you have an actual idea how scared I am thinking I'm being kidnapped??!!!"

"Sorry babe...but...surprise??!!!"

I was smiling the whole time to so much happiness. "I thought you have work" I asked

"It's part of the plan baby...our next event is on Sunday so I want to spend my whole vacant time with my girlfriend so I thought of making up to you and surprise you! i hope you like it"

My heart just literally sank.

"I like it???? Kookie I loooooove it...and we're in a suite????!!! like oh my god! you don't need to spend to much making up to me silly! my apartment is enough for me to spend time with you!!" as I gave him a peck.

"Come let me show you something" he said pulling my hand going to the terrace.

My eyes almost popped out with the breath taking view of the river and the mountain...it's almost sunset so it's just a great timing.

"Wow...I have no words! this is soooooo beautiful...I mean...wow!" I was appreciating the view as Jungkook went in front of me.

"But this is going to be my view..." he said cupping my cheeks as I smile.

He started to peck my cheeks then ended up munching my lips as his hands went down from my face going to my waist and pulled me close to his body as the kiss progressed making me wrap my arms around his neck enjoying the moment.

He broke the kiss to catch our breaths and he started staring at me. "Always remember that you are perfect in my eyes...I will never ever in my life would say or even think that you are not good enough for me...no female idol would compare you to me so please never say that again okay?"

"Even IU?" i said teasing him...

"Uuhhhmmm with her yeah I think I like her more" he said smiling and started tickling me.

"Oh really now??!!! so I guess I'll go to my Tae Tae now..." smirking at him as I start to walk away

"MY Tae you said????!!! oh you are dead meat!!!"  and we ended up running around the big suite like kids.

*****

"Bbuuuurrrrppp!!!!"

"Eeeewwww!" Jungkook said laughing at me

"Oh my god I have never eaten that much my entire life!!! and this ice cream???!!! just wow!!!!"

"I want you to eat anything you want okay??!!!never ever starve yourself again!!" he said.

I ate so much from all the room service we ordered obviously he was stuffing me with too much food and I can't anymore take one more bite.

"Wow!! look at this bathroom! it's the size of my bedroom!!! like I can sleep here in the ginormous bath tub!!!" I said as Jungkook followed me handing me a basket.

"Here...enjoy your bath" he said handing me a basket full of products for a relaxing bath like bath bombs, bath salt, scented candles, lotions soap name it...

I spent like a good one a half hours inside just letting my body soak in the warm water as I took a nap and I have never been relaxed this much.

After a much relaxing time bubble bath and washed up and started drying my hair in a big vanity mirror, after that I opened my bag and wide eyed shocked with what's inside.

"You have got to be kidding me!!!....uuugghhh Ms. Liiiiiiz!!!!" i was almost cursing looking at a bag that I thought was my things but it was full of super duper overly revealing and porn like lingeries and underwears...like what the heck am i going to wear??

"Babe everything okay there??!! Jungkook soflt knocking

"Shit..."i cursed on my breath "Uhm yeah baby...I'll be out in a minute" i said as i empty the bag expecting there may be something inside appropriate that I can wear but there was nothing. Just great.

I started checking each and every piece if tiny clothes that Liz brought me and just went with I think the most less porn like. And this is it:

"oh my god this is so embarrasing

"oh my god this is so embarrasing...uughhh! I'll just wear this robe then just go under the blanket with the robe...right..that will do it and then just buy some decent clothes tomorrow" I said to myself as I put on the robe and went out nervously out of the bathroom.

Jungkook was busy with his phone and lifted his head up the instant I closed the bathroom door and just smiled.

I got really shy thinking about what I'm wearing inside this robe and ran towards the bed and went under the blanket covering myself up.

"Are you okay?!" Jungkook was looking at me weirdly

"Yeah yeah...I'm just a little tired so I ran to the bed.."

"You're gonna sleep on that bathrobe?!" he asked

"Uuhhmmm ....well..yeah I think so it's a little cold and uhm..I just uhm...——"

"Baby just show me what you're wearing...I wanna see" Jungkook was laughing as he sat beside me.

"WHAT?!you know?! how..when..ugghhh!!!"

"Hyung and Noona bought all of that in the bag..." he was still laughing and I'm getting more embarrased

"So you're like just preparing and pampering me before...you...I mean..we...uhm..."

"No its not like that I didn't even know until I got here and Jimin hyung told me to give this bag to you when you freshen up and then I got curious what's in the bag so I looked and then I saw the sexy clothes" he explained then he scooted closer to me "and I can't stop thinking about what you're gonna pick"

"Do you have an idea how embarrassed I am?! like this is just awkward and you are being confidently awkward right now and I'm getting a little nervous and I can't——" he shut me up smashing his lips to mine. It was soft and slow and so hypnotizing on how his soft red lips would touch mine and moves as he nibbles my lower lips..oh god how did he became better and better in kissing.

"I'm not gonna force you baby...you know that...I just missed you so much and I wanna spend time with you and just the two of us..." he said as he stood up walking to the bathroom to freshen up. "And you just got out of the hospital so this is also the time to rest" as he smiled and winked at me before going inside.