It Can't Be

Liz's POV

"Oh my god Jinhe why didn't you remind me???!!! give me 20 minutes okay? where is this concert again? what place? you know what just txt it to me and well meet there so you line up.." i told Jinhe on the phone panicking since I forgot about the concert she invited me to come to replace Yuri having chickenpox.

It's a VIP ticket but she said it may still be crowded since it's a standing position. I've been to concerts so I think I can manage.

I got stuck in traffic going to the area and it seems like this concert is really something since there is literally no moving and I know it's still too far to walk. ugh!

I never actually googled this group and now I'm starting to believe Jinhe and the other girls about these guys.

"Jinhe...don't panic okay? I'm still in the cab and it's not freaking moving anymore!!! I think I'll just start walking okay? I'll just look for you okay" it's the nth time she called me. She's freaking out and was already screaming at me that she's gonna leave me if I'm late. I'm now starting to get convinced that this group is really famous here.

After another 30 minutes I decided to start walking ugh! I wasn't really expecting that this is going to be this huge!

The concert will start in like 10 minutes and Jinhe is already inside. Good thing she handed my ticket so I can just rush in.

"Jinhe....calm down okay???I'm literally running...I'll be there okay??!! I know! i know it already started but what can I do???? I'm exhausted already!!! oh my god Jinhe!!! dont scream on the phone!!!!" i hung up as I ran bumping people and not minding anymore as I was finding the entrance.

After a few minutes of running I finally reached the booth where I can claim my VIP passes. I was literally catching my breath that I felt dizzy...my head was spinning and my eyes were becoming blurry so I bought a bottle of water as I ran inside and called Jinhe.

The concert already started and obviously the concert is packed and I was trying to go through the wave of people going to where Jinhe was standing. She was able to secure a tiny little space for me since she got to be in front, on the rail just a few inches from the stage.

After a good amount of struggling through all the people I bumped I finally reached Jinhe and she wa shouting and jumping.

I finally was able to take a good look at this group...they were on their second song already Jinhe said and I am so curious since I wasn't expecting this much attention from this huge stadium that is jam packed. It's like the Beatles are here.

A good few minutes when I saw the unexpected.

"It can't be..."

I need to have a better look

I need to have a better look...maybe he just looks like him...

maybe he just looks like him

It can't be...it really can't be...this guy is so good in dancing...my Jimin is taking dancing lessons so he can't be this good. Why do they look so much a like???

But I got weak on my knees when I saw the camera focused on him

But I got weak on my knees when I saw the camera focused on him..I looked at screen and saw the bracelet I gave him.

My body froze but I felt the weakness that I went down on my kness leaning my head on the railing as I started crying

"Ms. Liz? are you okay?" Jinhe kneeled down as well to check up on me. I was holding onto the railing to support myself...I was so weak.

"Can you tell me the name of the guy focused on the screen?"i asked

"Park, Jimin?" Jinhe answered so confused

I was almost close to breaking down.

"Ms.Liz....please...you're scaring me...what's happening? please tell me you're crying because you like them so much like all of the other fans!?" Jinhe was worried looking at me and rubbing my back.

"Jinhe....my boyfriend lied to me."I answered her.

"Ohhh I'm so sorry Ms.Liz...do you want us to go?" Jinhe suggested but she doesn't have an idea what lie I was talking about. And i don't want to ruin her great time in this concert...she has been waiting for this day so I shook my head.

"No Jinhe...I don't want to ruin your day today...enjoy okay? don't mind me. I'll just wait for you outside" I told her.

"No Ms. Liz...I don't want to leave you alone there...I'll go with you..." she said as we looked back but with the look of the people and how crowded it is, it's impossible to get out.

"Let's just finish the concert okay? I'm okay...you enjoy" I said

The concert went on with me the only person who wasn't shouting...who wasn't jumping...who wasn't smiling....there were several people crying...crying because they were happy they finally saw their idols.

But I was crying...crying because of how hurt I am....seeing the real identity of my boyfriend that I have finally fell in love with...

He was Kim, Jimin...a guy working as an engineer in a car company. That's who I fell in love with.

Not the idol Park, Jimin.

How fucking stupid am I?