Missed You

Liz's POV

"Okay so I need the report before 7pm okay? I'll be sending that first thing Monday and here are the list of applicants for the engineer job please call them and set them up for an interview iver the phone next week okay?" I was leaving instruction for Jinhe as she takes down notes.

"Okay so I think that's it..."I said as I'm getting ready

"So when can we meet him Ms.Liz?"Jinhe was smiling

"Well he has a hectic schedule too at work so he usually comes to my apartment late...but he makes the most out of it...he takes me out to those late night movies...parks..." i said smiling like a teenager

"Oh Ms.Liz...when can I meet someone like that in my life???!!" Jinhe asked looking at the window.

"Well you'll never know you might bump into that crush of yours...who's that again?!"I said

Knock...knock...

I saw Yuri peeping in..

"What happened to your face?" i asked her seeing the red spots.

"Ms. Liz...I think I have chicken pox..." Yuri said

"Oh my! Yuri...take the day off...go home and go to the doctor..." i told her

"How about the concert on Sunday?????!!!! we already bought the tickets!!! but i don't want to be anywhere around you now" Jinhe seems to be panicking

"Sorry Jinhe...if Ms.Liz wants to come with you she can take my place at least you won't come alone and she can get to experience watching her first concert in Korea" Yuri said waving goodbye...then my phone rang.

"Hi cutie! I miss you!whats up?"

"Miss you more! I'll pick you up today."

"Oh baby...I'm about to head out to meet an important client"

"Aw really?"

"Baby...I can actually see your cute pouty lips on the phone...ahaha"

In the middle of the call Jinhe was showing the concert tickets to me gesturing if I'll come and I gave her a thumps up and then left my office.

"I need cuddles and kisses from my girlfriend...I wanna take you out"

"You can pick me up after the meeting...we'll be meeting at his office it may take maybe 1 to 2 hours"

""Okay babe...just text me the address and the time"

"Okay...see you later cutie!"

I left the office and took the cab going to the office of my client. The meeting is set early at 1pm which is better so I can meet with Jimin after since I left the rest of my work to Jinhe.

I didn't tell Jimin that this client I am meeting is a previous co-worker that has opened up his own business here in Korea. He now owns an American 50's diner and this one in Korea is his third one, the original one is in California then in Japan. I didn't tell Jimin about this guy because he confessed to me few years back...we had a fling that year but I needed to focus on my Hangul training that time and preparing myself to leave so I didn't pushed the relationship since I'm relocating. Matt is a great guy...he's funny, kind and considerate. He called me last week to get my company's services since he needed staff for his upcoming restaurant and to catch up.