❤️2❤️

Getting Ready For Tomorrow

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I couldn't wait to get started at my new school my aunt had moved into the area on business although she was never there, she was out of the house from 6:30am until 10:30pm. Me and my mum don't get along very well so me and chloe (my younger sister) decided to go along with my aunt and have a fresh start here, little did I know that she was never here and it was up to me to look after Chloe. We are moving to this school, it's a school that has many years it teaches ages 3-16 and they might be building a potential sixth form as well. Chloe was particularly excited because at this school there is no uniform and she would get to wear her own clothes to school, I however wished that there was a uniform because I felt that there would be many restrictions for me.

Chloe🎀 "Dianne, when are we starting school?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Tomorrow hunni, shall we go and pack out bags?"

Chloe🎀 "Dianne, when are we starting school?" Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Tomorrow hunni, shall we go and pack out bags?"

{A/N~No that is not two bags one is a lunch box}

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I get £100 pounds from my mum each month for me and Chloe which isn't that much but all of your food and necessities are free I usually save £50 for Chloe so that she can get some toys and anything else she wants but she is very good a...

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I get £100 pounds from my mum each month for me and Chloe which isn't that much but all of your food and necessities are free I usually save £50 for Chloe so that she can get some toys and anything else she wants but she is very good and never greedy. It was dinner time so I walked into the kitchen after packing the bags and putting them by the door and started looking around the kitchen for some food when I had a thought.
"Chloejo, come here a second!"
She came running in, I sat her on the counter top so I could talk to her easier,
"What's the best food in the entire world"
Chloe🎀 "PIZZA, Di are we going to get pizza?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Yep, what one would you like?"
Chloe🎀 "Cheese please"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Okay one cheese pizza coming up would you like to pass Di her phone and she will call the pizza place?"
Chloe🎀 "Yes Di,, Here you go can I go and play until it comes?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Of course sweetie run up and play but I want our room to be tidy when we go to bed tonight okay"
Chloe🎀 "Yes Di"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I put Chloe back down then phoned the pizza place and ordered a medium margarita pizza.

*5 minutes later*

I walked upstairs to go and watch Chloe play and she was sat with her Ariel doll and her belle doll which she always said looked like us and she renamed them calling Belle Chloejo and Ariel Di, they were sat on the floor am having a tea party mumbling to each other, I couldn't quite make out what was being said but I knew it was really cute.

*6:30pm later that night*

Dianne🧜‍♀️ After eating pizza and watching some Disney classics it was time for Chloe to go to bed so I changed her into her pyjamas and took her upstairs to bed for an early night before school.

"Good night my little Chloejo, I love you, Di will be up in a bit to come to bed see you in the morning" Chloe🎀 "night night Di"

Chloe🎀 "night night Di"

{A/N: this will get so much more interesting especially as they get into school but it is very slow moving at the start I really hope you enjoy it xx}