💚75💚

Clothes

We walked round the corner to mine and I didn't bother with a proper bag, I grabbed one of those Tesco bags for life off the kitchen side. We went upstairs and picked out outfits.

Joe🎧 "right what's happening on Wednesday?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I-I'm a-s-sorry!"
I fell into joes arms and burst into tears, I exploded
"I c-can't cope m-much longer! He n-needs to g-go! Pl-please!"
Joe🎧 "well we're sorting it now aren't we?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "y-yeah, j-joe"
Joe🎧 "yeah"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I need to tell you something"
Joe🎧 "what babe, you can tell me"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "h-he cut-t m-me, l-like self h-harm b-but he said he could text me and I had to add how many he wanted then if I didn't he would severely punish me, I'm sorry I never should have done it"
Joe🎧 "your not to do it anymore, I don't want you hurting your beautiful beautiful beautiful skin again! You understand me! I'm only being demanding because I love you so so much!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I'm s-sorry, it w-won't h-happen a-again!"
Joe🎧 "good"
I pulled her onto my lap and gave her a kiss
"Come on dry those tears and let's go and pick a outfit for our little bublette"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ we got up and walked into Chloe's room, I looked to see what the weather is tomorrow so we could decide what she should wear it was really hot and that immediately sent a sickness to my stomach
"Right shall we go and get Chloe's stuff first?"

We got Chloe's stuff all out
Joe🎧 "right come on then let's go and pick your outfit"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yeah I guess"
Joe🎧 "what's up?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "nothing it's just hard picking clothes"
Joe🎧 "why, your jaw droppingingly stunning!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "thanks, I know I'm not you don't have to lie, look you can sit on my bed and I'll try and be quick finding something to wear"
Joe🎧 "Dianne why would I lie to you, you are STUNNING! Come on I'll help you, if I pick out something wrong then I'll sit down. What are you looking for in an outfit?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "fine. For the top I want something long, long sleeves, baggy, preferably dark colours cos they make you look slimmer..."
Joe🎧 "right shush, you do not need to look slimmer!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "well joe I kinda do, look at me"
Joe🎧 "I am looking at you! You are stunning! How could you ever look at yourself not! I love you so much I'm not having you say bad things about yourself! Come on cheer up, right I'm picking something out for you!"
I walked over to Diannes wardrobe and found a really nice pink top, she said it was perfect so we put it in the bag, she grabbed a random pair of pjs and we walked back home.

"Joe🎧 "right shush, you do not need to look slimmer!"Dianne🧜‍♀️ "well joe I kinda do, look at me"Joe🎧 "I am looking at you! You are stunning! How could you ever look at yourself not! I love you so much I'm not having you say bad things about yo...

When we eventually got home Dianne changed Chloe into her pjs and we went downstairs and
had dinner. Chloe was really tired so we all called it a night and went upstairs, Chloe fell straight asleep, me and dianne had a sleepy whispered conversation
"You alright babe, like what's on your mind"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "that well send him to court and he'll be 'innocent' and joe I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm scared what hell do when he comes out, wether that's prison custody or court"
Joe🎧 "well he ain't hurting my three baby's again! Your safe now and you always will be"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "j-joe"
Joe🎧 "yeah"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I need to be honest with you about two things"
Joe🎧 "what is it?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "he-he took the jewellery off me, he broke the necklace and I don't know where the other things have gone, I'm sorry"
Joe🎧 "it's fine, so long as your safe"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "no you don't understand how much those pieces meant to me! I always had you with me!"
Joe🎧 "what was the other thing"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "oh it doesn't matter"
I couldn't tell him about the kiss, I wanted to but I was scared that he would think that I cheated on him I knew he knew that I didn't but I couldn't bare to tell him

{A/N: So
Q- Right this is a question for all the six fans, what is your favourite song?
A- it is either Get down or ex-wives
Writing this today: sorry it's so late I don't know where my night has gone 😂 it whizzed past and I haven't been doing anything! Anyway this is what was written when I finished the part:
I've just spent all evening with a dog and now I'm home I feel like I'm missing something 😂 I'm in bed and I want a lil pooch by the side of me to sit and cuddle 😂}