💚26💚

Grownup Conversations

Joe🎧 "come here, no I'll come to you"
I shuffled along the sofa and pulled her onto my lap
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I'm sorry"
Joe🎧 "right you need to listen to me, stop apologising"
I kissed the top of her head.
"Di, have you spoken to anyone about it?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "You the head and my aunt, I don't know what to do, if I put him behind bars then my mums gonna hate me then if he was to ever come near us again I couldn't live with myself and I would want him behind bars. PLEASE don't tell a soul, when people start finding out about the pregnancy at school I'll take the names I don't care as long as the group know the truth the I'll be fine"
Joe🎧 "fine I'm not going to go against you"
"Do you want to talk about Chloe's diagnosis?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "joe, they think she has cancer!"
Joe🎧 "But she's bloody five years old!!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I know, she doesn't deserve it, they found a lump but they need to run more tests to see if it's benign or malignant"
Joe🎧 "Oh, when are you getting the results for those tests?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "they haven't been done yet but hopefully Tuesday"
Joe🎧 "right I'm talking Tuesday off school I'll come up the hospital with you, I would come tomorrow but I have to go into school."
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "shit I didn't think about school, what the hell do I do while I'm at school"
I started to freak out when I felt Joes arms wrap around my waist
Joe🎧 "calm down, look Chloe will be fine, have your or her got an iPad, I have a plan"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "she does why?"
Joe🎧 "then at lunches and breaks you can FaceTime her, even if it's for 5 minutes"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "You are the best person in the whole world!!!"
Joe🎧 "Look there's only a term left of school till the summer, you'll be with her everyday then, look I'm sorry if I seem to clingy I just can't stand the thought of you going through this on your owns and neither of you having a father figure in your life, I'm not trying to become Chloe's dad or yours for that matter but what I do know for sure is I want to be a part of yours Chloe's and the baby's life"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Joe I want that too but I don't want you to waist your life on me and my problems"
Joe🎧 "yeah we may be kids still but I know that this is what I want, you're an amazing sister mum what ever you want to title yourself and I want to be able to go that's my girl that brave funny intelligent jaw droppingly stunning girl over there is a significant part of my life!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "oh joe don't make me emosh you know my body's all over the place at the moment, right let's go and pack a bag for Chloe!"
Joe🎧 "come on then" we ran upstairs and I sat on Diannes bed as she ran around their room getting Chloe's stuff.

"Dianne🧜‍♀️ "shit I didn't think about school, what the hell do I do while I'm at school"I started to freak out when I felt Joes arms wrap around my waist Joe🎧 "calm down, look Chloe will be fine, have your or her got an iPad, I have a plan"Dian...

Joe🎧 "now does Chloe like Disney or is it you?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I think it's a healthy mix"
We went back to the hospital and stayed there for a couple of hours we got Chloe comfortable and had to painfully leave, joe walked me home and I was in such an empty room there was no Chloejo in her bed across from me and I ended up crying myself to sleep.

{A/N: So, you finally know what's wrong with Chloe, I've dragged it out but that yesterdays part was really important because it will make more sense in future episodes. Also one of my biggest inspirations on wattpad has started reading my ff (or voting on each one) and I got the notification and I kinda freaked out as ChloeBeary knows 😂 I'm not going to say who it is because I'll get really embarrassed and Chloe you dare say who it is because I will kill you 😂😂 imma just sit here and die of embarrassment 😂😂}