💛74💛

Chloe's Scared

Extra Long Part

Dianne🧜‍♀️ "h-how is it gonna work?"
Tracey💐 "Dianne you are NOT to listen to him you understand me! You do not deserve any of this! He has put this on you! Don't you ever think that it is a fraction of your fault!"
Graham👖 "Dianne can I text hunter, on your phone?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "sure c-can I go and get changed?"
Tracey💐 "where's the blade sweetie?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "it's in my phone case"
I ran upstairs and before knocking I noticed that the door was slightly open and I could hear joe reading a story to Chloe, my heart melted and I pulled myself together listening to the story.
I then knocked on the door and joe said come in, I walked in and sat on the end of the bed joe mouthed to me 'are you alright' I just nodded because I was! I was actually great for once, hunter was finally going to be punished and I have the two most important people in my entire life sat in front of me being complete cuties!
Chloe🎀 "Di what's wrong!?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "nothing princess I'm fine, how are your knees now?"
Chloe🎀 "your just changing the subject now"
Joe🎧 "yeah di"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I'm not, the subject is over and now I'm moving on, right I have some homework to do, now you two can be all cute but some of us have to do boring stuff"
I went and got my bag and Chloe climbed onto joes lap so that I could sit next to them in the bed
Joe🎧 "what homework you doing?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "maths"
Joe🎧 "wait we had maths homework?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yeah he didn't tell us tho, I noticed the email"
Chloe🎀 "go on then do you home work dada"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "you tell him Chloe! Go on then dad"
Joe🎧 "fineeee"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ me and Chloe sat giggling as he was forced into doing the work, I was called downstairs so I quickly pushed everything off my lap and ran down

"Hi"
Graham👖 "right your not going on Wednesday, you have invited hunter and your mum over, look I have said that instead of going on Wednesday evening your spending the whole of Sunday with him, look your not seeing him ever again on your own you understand"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I just nodded, a single tear escaped my eye, I didn't want to see him ever again!
"T-thank you! I never thought anyone would ever be this nice to me!"
I gave Tracey and graham a hug as I took my phone and ran upstairs

I went back on my bed and I had to break it to Chloe, well and joe.

"Hey, right pause the tv a minute chloe"
Joe🎧 "you alright babe?"
{gonna do this is italics cos it's quicker for a long convo 😂}

Dianne- not really but it's a good thing
Chloe- what's wrong do
Joe- babe your scaring me
Dianne- So joe your mum and dad were saying how every now and then you all have a massive family meal
Joe- oh I know where this is going, it's gonna be alright
Dianne- I know, anyway Chloe what happens at these meals is everyone comes round including our family, mum and hunter and auntie, also I think zo-zo's boyfriends family
Chloe- no
Dianne- we haven't got a choice baby, it's out of our help
Joe- has my dad invited them over
Dianne- joe don't worry
Joe- no, he has hasn't he!
Dianne- joe leave it I will explain everything later! Chill
Chloe- Dianne you'll get hurt! What if I do! I don't want him to come! Daddy please tell Di! I don't want h-him to c-come r-round! This is our safe place!! Dianne please!
Joe- it will be okay, do you remember what I said all that time ago
Chloe- yeah, but what if you can't!
Joe- well you sick to me like glue then!
Dianne- I'm sorry Chloe
Joe- no need to apologise
Dianne- it will all be over soon, you remember that
Chloe- why?
Dianne- I'm sorting it

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I went into the bathroom to pull myself together I sat on the bathroom floor in tears. It made me realise how it was all my fault, no one could change my mind! It was all me! This baby Chloe being scared!
I took of my jumper and saw my bump, I hated it, not the baby, I already loved the baby so much, why me! This kept going around my head! Why am I that 15 year old girl who's been raped! Why did it have to be me! I took of then bandage that was covering my scars. I grabbed my phone and took off the case it wasn't there! The blade has gone! Why, when I need it the most, I didn't care that it would leave a scar, I deserved it!
What else can I use! I pulled the basket out that had all of the bathroom things in, there was a razor, I took it out and started unasasebling it, my hands were shaking as I put it against my skin
"Oh don't be stupid Dianne pull yourself together!"
I tried putting it together and I sort of succeeded, I put it into the basket again.
I realised I had no pjs, I put my jumper back on and walked into the bed room
"Joe, can I borrow one of your hoodies, I really want to have a shower and get comfortable?"
Joe🎧 "do you mean borrow as in, joe please can I take one of you hoodies and I'm going to say that I will only wear it tonight but it will become mine?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "if you want"
Joe🎧 "sure take one from the wardrobe, they're all freshly washed, Chloe hasn't got any pjs has she?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "no, wait are we staying tonight?"
Joe🎧 "yeah! We can all snuggle in bed together"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "well then I haven't got any clothes, nor has Chloe"
Joe🎧 "Oh yeah, Dianne you get showered then put on some of my joggers and we can go and get a bag together"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "thank you, right I'll be back in a minute"
I went into the bathroom and got myself sorted.

"Sorted, Chloe do you want to stay here or come with me and dada?"
Chloe🎀 "is zo-zo still here?"
Joe🎧 "ZOË!!"
Zoë🍁 "YEAH!!"
Joe🎧 "yeah she is do you want to stay here?"
Chloe🎀 "yeah"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "go on then, love you lots Chloe"

{A/N: So
Q- do you watch/have you watched Gavin and Stacey?
A- I'm watching it at the moment and it is soooo good! I absolutely love it
I feel like this might be the first of many extra Long parts 😉}