❤️16❤️

Poor Little Chloejo

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I put my key in the lock, burst in and ran straight upstairs to where I heard some speaking, I ran into our room to find Chloe unconscious on the bed and my auntie sat by her talking to someone on the phone, I ran in and scooped Chloe into a massive hug and was stroking the hair out of her face and speaking gently to her,
"Chloejo wake up precious, Di is here now, I've got you baby, come on wake up for Dianne"
Aunt💻 "Yeah she's 5, last night she didn't feel too good so we went up to bed super early, I thought it was separation sickness because her big sister went to a party so I didn't think much of it and gave her a bucket by her bed incase she felt sick in the night, I slept in her room in her sisters bed just incase she was sick then in the morning at about 7 she was heavily throwing up into the bucket, 10 minutes ago now she told me that she felt very dizzy so I told her to have a lie down on the bed and then she fell asleep and now I can't wake her up"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ my auntie continued to talk on the phone but I just kept talking to Chloe
"Chloejo, come on baby wake up"
My body was shaking all over and all i could think about was that all my fault, i should never have gone to the party. I was rocking back and forwards with Chloe in my arms singing you are my sunshine to her.

You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know, dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

She was very cold so to touch so i grabbed the blanket off my bed and wrapped her in it. Another 10 minuets had passed and i felt sick from either the baby or fear. My auntie was downstairs waiting for the ambulance to arrive made sure to keep talking to Chloe so that if she could hear me she had my voice to focus on.
All of a sudden the paramedics came rushing in. The took her off of me and my auntie took me into a massive hug  and every time i tried to go near her the paramedics would tell me to go away. They finished all of the observations on Chloe so they carried her down to the van.
Paramedic🚑  "Ms would you like to step in the back of the van and ride to the hospital?"
Aunt💻 "Sure, can my other nice not come?"
Paramedic🚑 "no, there is only space for one in the ambulance."
Auntie💻 "Okay, Di you come in then I'll follow behind in the car,"
Paramedic🚑 "Nope stay in there, your nice will have to find away of getting there herself"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ My world crumbled into thousands of pieces, they just drove off, just like that, didn't tell me what hospital, I sat on the side of the curb, I was absolutely distraught all I wanted was my sister, we were the only thing that was keeping each other propped up for the whole of her life, my little shadow was missing. I took my phone out and called who I thought was toff.

{A/N: Ayy this part is finally written, I had some technical difficulty's this morning. I have a question, who do you think Dianne has just called? Also sorry for all the inactivity had a hectic week but it's Easter break now so I have some time off and next week I think me and elliewarwick3412 are going to be writing a joint ff so that's something to look forward to I guess 😂xx much love, Amelie}