💙48💙

Chloe's Dad

Dianne🧜‍♀️ "ready?" I asked joe before entering Chloe's room because we both knew that today was the day when we were finally telling Chloe that I was pregnant. We entered her room and she was overjoyed to see us and gave me and joe a hug before we sat down by the side of her bed.
Joe🎧 "Chloe, we have a little present"
Chloe proceeded to close her eyes and hold her hands out,
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Chloe open your eyes!"
Chloe🎀 "but nothing is there?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "no im going to read you a story!"

I read the story to Chloe

Chloe🎀 "DIANNE HAVE YOU GOT A BABY IN YOUR TUMMY?!!!!!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I have baby girl!"
Chloe🎀 "OH MU GOSH!! JOE DI IS HAVING A BABY!!"
Joe🎧 "I know it's fantastic isn't it! We're a proper little family"
Chloe🎀 "Dianne, is Joes the daddy, who am I because your my sister?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "what do you want the baby to be beautiful?"
Chloe🎀 "I want a daddy too, like the new baby, if I don't have a daddy then I won't be a sister"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Chloe..."
Joe🎧 "I will be your daddy baby girl, if it's alright with Dianne?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ my heart melted as I replied "oh course it's alright with me!"
Chloe🎀 "good because then you will always protect me because you won't be able to break your promise!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Look at my two! Aren't you both just adorable! Chloe and her dada!"
Joe🎧 we passed Chloe the whole bag to look through and I walked round to Dianne and told her to get up off of her seat and then I sat down and pulled her onto my lap
"you alright with me being Chloe's 'dad'?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "of course I am, I'm over the moon!Im so pleased with how you both get along so well, it makes things so much easier for me"
Joe🎧 "how could anyone not love Chloe, and you of course"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "they find a way" Joe playfully whacked my leg to shut up and I just smiled back at him.
"Chloe your going to be a big sister then!"
Chloe🎀 "I don't want to be a big sister"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "why not?"
Chloe🎀 "b-because I'm too poorly to look after a baby, I don't want to do what you did!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "what do you mean? You won't have to look after the baby! That's my job it's a mummy's job"
Chloe🎀 "but why did you look after me then shouldn't that have been our mums job!"
Joe🎧 "Chloe sometimes some mummy's can't look after baby's and when they can't their big sisters look after them but those mums are completely rubbish! You will never have to look after your baby brother or sister, okay!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Chloe, we are a bit different and our family isnt like anyone else's we are special, you need to remember that that's all over!"
Chloe🎀 "okay! I will help out though, it will be like a real life baby!"
Joe🎧 "exactly"

{A/N:So,
There's no Q&A today because I thought that I would let you lot ask me a question in the comments and I will answer them in the next A/N
Haha did I trick you with the title 😂 I'm meannnn! I really hope you enjoyed this messy part, Joe is now Chloe's 'dad', I will be so doing a time skip in the next part that will be a month later, it's really slow atm and nothing much will have happened in the 4 weeks😂}