💚61💚

Mum

Joe🎧 I kissed Diannes head and walked over to the closed door, I opened it and Chloe came leaning towards me, she couldn't walk still because she had been bed bound for so long so her mum was carrying her and I took her off of her mum and she wrapped her arms around me tighter than she ever had before I held her on my hip and we decided that Chloe and her mum just went in.

Dianne🧜‍♀️ "hey you two"
Chloe was practically jumping out of joes arms and he passed her onto my lap
"Hello mum, you alright?"
Anna💄 "your worried about me! What about you! Your the poorly one"
Chloe🎀 "and me!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "and you, I'm just really tired and run down"
Anna💄 "that will pass, bit like when ya preggers, you were the worst! Constantly making me sick! Lil nightmare, love you though wouldn't of had it any other way, your dad was good though!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "oh right, anyway he's not my 'dad' is he..."
Anna💄 "Dianne!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ she said it nodding towards Chloe so I shut up
"How's your things going at the moment?"
Anna💄 "well I think I've found my wedding dress, I've found the bridesmaids dresses and we've sorted the majority of everything out! Only 5 weeks left until the big day!"
Joe🎧 "five weeks!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "mum thats come around really quick!"
Anna💄 "suppose it has, anyway we just want to be married now, now Di, Hewitt? Buswell?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "BUSWELL! I'm staying a Buswell, it's so much easier for school and stuff"
Anna💄 "you've been a Buswell all ya life, a whole 14 years"
Chloe🎀 "mummy Diannes 15!"
Anna💄 "don't be silly bubs she's 14"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "nope 15, look don't matter how old I am, babe can you do me a favour?"
Joe🎧 "sure!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ *whispering into joes ear*
"Can you get some snacks, can you get me lodes of choc and maybe a cheeky hot chocolate?"
Joe🎧 "do you want me to take Chlo?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "please"
Joe🎧 "Chloe do you want to come and go downstairs with me"
Chloe🎀 "yeah! yeah! yeah!"
Joe🎧 "come on then princess"
I reached out and picked her up she instantly wrapped her arms around my neck, I could tell that she was on edge, she hadn't said anything since her mum was here well apart for correct Diannes age and I broke my heart, I was stuck in the middle because I didn't want to take her away from her mum or sister but I just wanted to give her a big hug!

Chloe🎀 "I've missed you!"
Joe🎧 "I've been with you silly"
Chloe🎀 "I don't like it when my mum is here! I like our proper family!"
Joe🎧 "I know you do and trust me so do I but sometimes you have to do things you didn't want to do"
Chloe🎀 "I like: you, di, zo-zo, gray-gray and Tracey!!"
Joe🎧 "that's the way I like it too! Then in a couple of months there's going to be a change"
Chloe🎀 "Why!!"
Joe🎧 "well your getting a baby sibling, you'll have to allow another munchkin in to our little family"
Chloe🎀 "I suppose so, only joking!"
Joe🎧 "you cheeky monkey, come on you can help me pick some snacks"
Chloe🎀 "okay!"

-couple of hours later-

{A/N: just realised I never gave the aunt a name she can be called Hollie and she's Anna's sister}

Anna💄 "bye babes I'll see you whenever, Di I'll message Hollie and give you the dates for the fitting..."
Dianne🧜‍♀️ *muttering under my breath*
"Or you could message me"
Anna💄 "Huh?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "nothing"
I felt joe smiling at me and I was trying not to giggle
Anna💄 "Can you bring what you wearing then as well I want to check for the photos?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yeah sure, if I've picked what I'm wearing"
Anna💄 "okay, try and know"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "mum, I'll try now you get back home, go and get comfy"
Anna💄 "bye everyone!"
Joe🎧 "bye"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "bye mum"
Chloe🎀 *whispering* "is she gone yet?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Chloe! Don't be rude"
Chloe🎀 "sorry! I don't like it when she's here, I like it just us!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I know but we all have to do things we don't want to"

8:45 pm

Joe🎧 "right then let's go and get you into bed"
Chloe🎀 "night night Di"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "night baby girl, I'll speak to you in the morning"
Joe🎧 "I'll be back in a bit babe"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "okay"

I was left on my own, I opened my phone for the first time today and there was lodes of messages from everyone I messaged the girls gc and told them to pass on the message I couldn't face telling the boys, I knew they would be supportive and stuff but I couldn't be bothered
'Hey girls, I don't know if joes been on his phone but this morning I was put into an induced coma, I passed out last night and was unconscious all night, I think, still don't know what's going on but it was only a small coma and I don't think it's too serious. You can tell the rest tomorrow or whenever, ty girlies D xx'

I switched off my phone and turned onto my side and sat silently crying, it was a skill that I managed to master with my childhood.

{A/N: So,
Q- What doughnut,
Strawberry filled, Custard filled or ring
A- Ring!
Sorry it's lateish I was at Costco! 😂
Fun fact I have an obsession with Costco and Tesco (mainly Tesco) 😂
Loved dis attitude in this 😂😂}