💜7💜

Toff Knows Now

Chloe🎀 "DIANNE HELP ME, DON'T HURT ME AGAIN, DIANNE KEEP ME SAFE"
Dianne I woke up to little wriggling girl next to me she was shaking all over and incredibly hot "Chloejo it's alright Di's got you, did you have a bad dream again?"
Chloe🎀 "He came into my class and took me away and hurt me again, I'm not going back to school, I'm staying with you, please keep me safe"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ Chloe regularly got night terrors about her bd (biological dad) and it was always made me so upset I couldn't help but feel that it was my fault
"It's fine I've got you Chloejo you try and get some sleep, we don't want you to be tired tomorrow morning do we?"
Chloe🎀 "Keep me safe"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Always"
I lay there feeling sick about how someone could ever lay hands on their child, I understand why he hurt me, raped me, I wasn't his how could anyone even ever like me Chloe only did because it was all she knew I was more of a mum than our mum ever was. I laid there for a couple of hours before deciding to get up and go into the shower and start getting ready. I wanted to look semi decent despite how upset I was feeling with how much Chloejo didn't want to go into school. I had some time today so I took extra care with my hair.

The head mentioned something about being in some suitable clothes for Chloe and I for PE

I didn't actually think about a pe kit for me, at my old school I didn't do it because gcse students had extra classes of subjects that they either struggled with or that were really important for their future

I couldn't find much for me and for a bag I was lost, I didn't want to use my school bag incase I had lots of books so I found an old JD bag that I thought would work.

~at school~

Dianne🧜‍♀️ I walked up the path with Chloe and Amy and Toff were there straight away, Chloe was still very reluctant to go into the breakfast club but after much persuading we managed to say good bye. Toff came over to me and gave me a massive hug, I haven't been hugged by anyone apart from Chloe in  well forever.
Toff👒 I whispered in her ear "Babe it's alright I've got you."
Dianne🧜‍♀️  I was a little shocked that she even knew but I brushed it off because I knew that she was only being friendly then mouthed to her thank you. We started walking to the heads office.
Toff👒 "Miss Davids told me what happened yesterday,"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "What part?" I asked reluctantly
Toff👒 "Oh only that you were upset and that she thought that it would be best if you both went home, it must have been bad, Miss never sends anyone home especially not on their first day."
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Oh,, right, do you want me to explain"
Toff👒 "No I don't want you getting all upset again, we have all the same classes today apart from PE I think, what subject do you want to do for pe?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I didn't realise we had to pick"
Toff👒 "I do apologise I'm being to enthusiastic, I'll try to turn it down"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "No it's fine, your a good egg"
We continued chatting as we walked from the infant hall to the heads office, I knew that I had to be strong today and for once I was looking forward to spending some time without Chloe, and I didn't feel at all guilty. We knocked on the door of the office and waited for an answer.

Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Come in girls"
Toff👒 "Hiya miss,"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Hello Georgia and Dianne, I have come up with an idea."
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Go ahead"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Well Dianne with what we talked about yesterday I think it will be useful for you and a couple of the other girls to go in at lunch and breaks to visit Chloe, how does that sound?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ " It shouldn't be for long because I think it will do her good with getting used to school life, I think I need to do it for the first week because she keeps having night terrors that he is in her class and if coming to hurt her again."
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Okay,, this may sound a little crazy but I think that she needs to see some about this, is she sleeping in her own bed?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Not really, she will beg to come in with me because she doesn't feel safe unless she is in my arms"
I said that and broke down in tears, the thought that she was all on her own at the moment made me feel sick, I wanted to run down the corridor and go and snuggle her and make her feel safe.
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Look it's usual for abuse victims not to feel safe"
Toff👒 "ABSUSE??"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "GEORGIA!!"
Toff👒 I couldn't believe that anyone could ever hurt little Chloe they are so sick. I shuffled a bit closer to dianne and placed my arm around her and rubbed her shoulder as she cried into the palms of her hands.
*RING*
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Right so Georgia go upstairs and get to tutor,"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Miss can I go with her?"
Headteacher👩‍🏫 "Are you sure?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Positive"
With that miss handed me my timetable and planner and told me to stick with Toff all day and I would be fine, she said to come back you her office at break and lunch and we would go and see Chloejo.

{A/N: I really hope you are enjoying this, Georgia and Toff are the same person btw and she has both those names in real life and she is only called Georgia by teachers, this one was a lot longer and I think that they will all start being this long in future.}