🧡73🧡

Can We Have A Chat?

Joe🎧 I took chloe off my shoulders before walking in the door
"We're home!"
Tracey💐 "hello you three, can you come into the kitchen please"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yeah"
We walked in and graham and Tracy were sat at the breakfast bar
Graham👖 "joe do you wanna take Chloe upstairs for a sec, can we talk to dianne on her own?"
Joe🎧 "errrm...okay? Back in a bit. Come on then Chlo"
Chloe🎀 "okie dokie"
Graham👖 "right so Dianne we need to do something about this whole situation, I'm not happy with it, well no one is, none of us can imagine what your going through"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "it's fine, nothing is going on anymore, he's stoped. You know I wouldn't lie to y-you"
I said absolutely lying through my teeth, I hoped one of them would realise
Tracey💐 "Dianne were not calling the police or getting anyone involved.. yet. Look we are looking out for you, you know that right?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "yeah, I really really appreciate it"
Graham👖 "well how about on Wednesday me and Tracey normally hold a massive meal, we have Zoe's boyfriends family coming round how about yours?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "oh I'm out on Wednesday, the dresses need to be altered"
Tracey💐 "didn't you do that on Sunday?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I lowered my head and started picking my nails
"We did b-but, well, erm..."
Tracey💐 "Dianne did he come home?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I burst into tears my body was shaking and all the memories, the hair grabs, the cutting, the grab of the jaw, they all replayed then the worst one, the kiss, I couldn't stop thinking about it, not in a good way!

Joe🎧 "Chloe can you stay here for two seconds I just want to check something?"
Chloe🎀 "okay!"
Joe🎧 I could hear Dianne crying so I thought I would creep downstairs and see what was going on. I creeped down the stairs and saw them sat at the breakfast bar Dianne had her head in her hands and mum was rubbing her back, they were all still talking, I decided to go in and 'get a drink'.
"You alright?"
Graham👖 "Dianne, your safe here, no one can hurt you"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "h-he c-c-can, he said things"
Joe🎧 "what did he say Dianne"
Graham👖 "joe go upstairs"
Joe🎧 "NO, Dianne your safe"
Tracey💐 "Joesph go upstairs, do not talk to your dad like that!"
Joe🎧 "Dianne what's happened now?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "joe please just make sure Chloe's okay"
Joe🎧 "whatever"

Graham👖 "Dianne, what did he say"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I shakily got out my phone and showed him the texts from earlier
Graham👖 "Dianne have you cut yourself!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "h-he h-has, I'm s-s-sorry"
Tracey💐 "Dianne it is now more important than ever that we tell someone! Do you understand!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I just nodded, I wanted him to go, I wasn't scared anymore he needed to go, for everyone's sake!

{A/N: So,
Q- have you ever seen any musicals?
A- yes,I've seen three, Charlie and the chocolate factory, lion king and Matilda,only just realised two were roal Dahl!
So hunter will finally have something done!!}