❤️23❤️

Joe Finds Out

Chloe🎀  "Di, who is that sat over there"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Well that's joe"
Joe🎧 "Hi Chloe"
Chloe🎀 "Hello"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ another pain came from my stomach and I gave another flinch, I was getting a lot of these now and with each one it would terrify me a bit more, joe and my aunt looked at me and they both looked extremely worried especially joe.
"What, I'm fine"
"Chloe Diannes just going to go to the toilet I'll be back in a minute"
Chloe🎀 "Okay, can you bring me back something?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "of course, what do you want?"
Chloe🎀 "Chocolate and a magazine cos I'm bored, I don't like hospitals"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "okay I'll go down to WHSmith, joe do you want to come?"
Joe🎧 "sure"

We walked round to where Costa and WHSmith was, we ordered our drinks,  whilst we waited I tried finish the conversation with Dianne.
"Dianne, what's wrong, why are you in pain?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I'm not sure but I'm scared"
Joe🎧 "what are you scared off?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "promise you won't flip, I understand if you don't want to be with me but before we become anything you need to know this"
Joe🎧 "Dianne whatever it is I can handle it"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "joe I'm, p-pregnant"
Joe🎧 "Oh, well I'm not going flip, but what the hell?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "So you care"
Joe🎧 "Of course I bloody care Dianne"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Oh, okay"
Joe🎧 "no stupid not like that I care that it's making you unhappy, I care cos you are going to be a fucking mum at 15 years old, look Dianne I'm not blaming you but you do realise how much you have thrown away"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "you really think that I want to be pregnant, you really think that I would get into bed with someone whilst I have been my baby sisters primary carer for 5 years now. My mum gave birth to my sister and carted her off to me, I'm practically a mum already, look you don't know how I got pregnant you don't know how much shit I have been through these past 5 years that I have had to deal with all on my own. Then when I come to you because you make me feel safe and not afraid of the world you go and immediately think that I've gone to bed with someone and recklessly got pregnant. Look Joe go home and I'll call you late"
Joe🎧 "Dianne," I felt so guilty I went over to hug her but she gave me the cold shoulder
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Just go, look I'll text you once we find out what's wrong with Chloe. I can't be around you right now"
Joe🎧 "Dianne, one thing"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "what"
Joe🎧 "I love you"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ I thought that as soon as he said that after I told him I would be able to say it back but I wasn't to sure.
"Joe, I don't know what to say right now"
Joe🎧 "it's fine call you later"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ joe walked out the door and went and sat at the bus stop I could see a tear roll down his face and him wipe it away really quickly. I picked up the drinks including his I then went across to WHSmith and picked up two magazines one for Chloe and one for my aunt. After I took a speedy walk over to the A&E department.

{A/N:So I wrote the last bit at 5 o'clock in the morning cos I can't sleep, I have also binge watched the entire season of After Life on Netflix, OMG you need to watch it, it is a 15 tho so yanno😂 I'm trying to decide to weather to go to sleep or do an all nighter 😂 so I'm posting this in the morning cos I'm not sure if I'll have WiFi later 💗}