💛53💛

Your Bump Is Beautiful

Joe🎧 we finished off at the restaurant and we drove straight home and dianne asked if she could stay and the response was a yes, of course it would be she practically lived here, and none of us minded!
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "oh stink!"
Tracey💐 "what's wrong?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "Zoë I don't suppose I could borrow some of your pjs tonight?"
Zoë🍁 "of course you can you don't have to ask, we'll pick some when we get in"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "thanks Zoe, I'm not far out of bed guys if I'm honest"
Joe🎧 "neither"
Tracey💐 "I think we'll be going straight up when we get in"
Graham👖 "I am!"

Joe🎧 we parked up and walked inside we all said goodnight to each other then went straight into our rooms, Zoe and Dianne went ahead to get the clothes she also picked out an outfit for the morning because Dianne didn't bring that either even though she was convinced she could still wear her dress Zoë insisted. I grabbed two drinks for me and dianne for the night and walked upstairs before getting changed and getting into bed

Dianne I was in Zoe's room and she let me pick anything to wear so I looked through everything and picked a basic outfit and some basic pjs then Zoë told me that she was going to pick for me because she only wanted me to have the best, I took my outfit and pjs into joes room.
"Hey, I'm back"
Joe🎧 "you look beautiful tonight, well you do all the time"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "thank you, I'm glad someone thinks it"
Joe🎧 I put my phone down and I moved myself up in the bed
"What do you mean?"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I don't want this bump! I hate it, not the baby I love the baby don't get me wrong but I just want to go back to being normal!"
Joe🎧 "I got out of bed and walked with Dianne over to the mirror and put my hands on her belly, this was the first time anyone else had done it and dianne froze like she did when ever she would get the flashbacks or if hunter was mentioned
"It's okay, look you are doing this! You, your growing a human being! Baby do you realise how amazing that is! One day the baby will grow up and he or she will be sat there and they will ask questions about pregnancy, maybe it will be because you have your first grandchild on the way and they are scared or if it's a girl they will be saying that they hate their bump and you will look at them and realise that you grew them right from nothing! And you will have to say that you felt like that and it went on through the whole pregnancy or you can sit here and not look at the bump through your eyes again! Look though my eyes, I see my beautiful perfect girlfriend and my gorgeous little baby and in my head I can see Chloe sleeping so peacefully! Now your tired put on those pjs and let's have a cuddle in bed!"
Dianne got changed into some of Zoe's pjs that I knew were so soft!

 "Hey, I'm back"Joe🎧 "you look beautiful tonight, well you do all the time"Dianne🧜‍♀️ "thank you, I'm glad someone thinks it"Joe🎧 I put my phone down and I moved myself up in the bed"What do you mean?"Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I don't want this bump! I hate...

I wasn't watching her but I noticed her lift up her vest top and stroke her bump and look at it in adoration in the mirror
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "I'm sorry joe"
Joe🎧 "what for!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "being a nuisance"
Joe🎧 "don't worry about it!"
Dianne🧜‍♀️ "love you"
Joe🎧 "love you more"
I went to kiss Dianne and realised that she was already fast asleep, she was very tired!

{A/N: So
Q- What time is it for you right now?
A- 2:32am, in a minute I will be like Dianne, fast asleep within seconds! (When I wrote it, it's now 2:43 😂)
I'm posting this at a weird time because I probably won't be active later on because I am doing bits and bobs
This was a super quick written filler and I might do a min time skip it's a bit boring atm 😂}